Pride

Warning: Not really a story. Like a blurb of words. Really short. Enjoy. 

"Nope. Magnus, stop it."

Magnus rolled his eyes and continued pulling Alec through the store. 

"Relax, Alexander. The clothes won't bite," He said, holding up a rainbow shirt to Alec's chest. He smiled in satisfaction, throwing it in the basket he was carrying. 

"You know I'm not going to wear that," Alec grumbled.

"You will if I force you," 

Magnus dragged him down the glitter aisle, grabbing glitter of all different colors: Red, orange, yellow, blue, pink, green, purple, and more. He threw them all in the basket. 

Alec wasn't sure exactly what Magnus was planning, but he was terrified. 

"What's your shoe size, Alexander?" Magnus asked, looking at the shoes on the wall. 

"Why?"

"I want to get you some shoes." He replied, causing Alec even more confusion. 

"Why?" He asked again, looking down at his worn-out black combat boots. "I like these ones." 

"Those ones," He pointed at Alec's shoes. "Are black. And they have holes in them."

"So?"

"So," Magnus yanked the boot off of Alec's foot before he could even do anything, checking the size. "We are getting you these." He dropped the boot, grabbing a black pair of sneakers with rainbow shoelaces, the word 'Pride' on the side. He threw them in the basket. 

"Okay, let's go." Magnus paid for the clothes, stepped outside, and dragged Alec through the portal back to his apartment. He smiled, taking the clothes out of the bag. He snapped. Alec's boots, jeans, jacket, and shirt all vanished, leaving him in his boxers and socks. Alec's face turned red as a tomato as Magnus smirked, holding out a blue pair of jeans. "Put these on."

Alec sighed, taking the jeans, and slipping into them. He did the same with the shirt and shoes.

Magnus smiled in satisfaction, snapping his fingers once again. "There. Much better."

"Why am I dressed like a walking rainbow?" Alec complained, running his hand through his hair. When he pulled his hand away, he saw that it was covered in glitter. "You put glitter in my hair?!" 

"Yup." Magnus laughed like he wasn't expecting Alec to murder him. 

"Magnus! I told you already, NO GLITTER."

"Oh, you shush. Besides, change is good."

"Are you saying I wasn't good before?"

Magnus rolled his eyes. "I hate you,"

Alec hummed in response. "Really? You must have the weirdest way of showing it." He said, rubbing the hickey that had formed last night on his neck. "After last night..."

"Okay, okay, I was kidding, Alexander."

Alec chuckled. "I know." He gave Magnus a peck on the cheek. 

There was a knock on the door, and Magnus smiled. "They're here!"

"What? Who's here?"

With a wave of his hand, Magnus's door flew open to reveal Clary, Izzy, and Raphael standing there. 

Raphael immediately face-palmed. "Dios, Magnus! No te puedo creer!"

"Aww, Alec!" Clary exclaimed. "You look great." 

Alec was horrified. Magnus was overjoyed. 

It was a problem. 

"Ugh, Magnus." Alec groaned as Isabelle and Clary ran over to him, admiring his rainbow-themed outfit. 

"Izzy!" She squealed. "Get the face paint!!!"

"Face paint?" Alec asked, but no one responded. 

"Okay, okay, okay," Clary grinned when Izzy gave her the face paint. "So, Alec," She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the couch. "Sit down. And don't worry, I won't go crazy."

Alec, with a sigh and a glare at his boyfriend, sat down on the couch. Clary got some paint brushes and started painting different colors on his cheek. Isabelle grinned. 

"You look great."

"I'm still not sure about this,"

"It'll be fun!" 

"Yeah, come on, Alexander. Don't wanna be late."

"You're always late." 

Magnus hushed him. "That's not important. Let's go."

And so, Magnus portalled them to this so-called 'Pride Parade.'

And Alec had to admit, it wasn't as bad as he thought. He actually kinda had fun. 

But it took weeks to get the glitter out of his hair. 

"I'm never touching glitter again."

"Fair enough," Magnus grinned. "That was fun though,"

"Yeah,"

"See! I knew you had fun!" 

"Only cuz it was with you."

"Well, duh. I am quite amazing." He winked, and Alec hit him with a pillow. 

It only took seconds before it was a full-blown pillow fight.