Home Video

The moment William Darcy decided he would always look after Gigi, no matter what.

~~~

William looks down at his baby sister, beaming. "She is SO CUTE!"
"And what is her name, William?" a man's voice asks, not visible on camera.
"Zjee-zjee!" Little William looks into the camera with the brightest of smiles.
"Gigi, very good," the man says, laughing. "But what is her full name?"
"Zjo-zjana!"
"Georgiana."
"I said that! Zjo-zjana!"
"Torturing your son again, Darcy?" A woman walks into frame and sits down next to her son. "Don't let your father get to you, William. Her name is Gigi." She pronounced the name with a Z-sounding G, a soft French accent shining through.
"Gigi is the prettiest baby in the world!" William declared. His parents laughed, but they couldn't disagree with him.
"Time to say goodbye to the prettiest baby in the world, Will, she needs to sleep."
Anne moved over to take the baby from her son's arms, but William only hugged her closer. "No! She's mine!"
Anne laughed. "What did you plan on doing? Holding her until the end of time?"
"Yes!" William answered, and as if on cue, Gigi started crying. William freaked out: "Help, mama, what do I do?!"
Anne laughed, and took the baby from William, softly rocking her until she stopped crying. "You put her to bed."
William nodded, but when his mother turned to walk away, he stopped her. "Wait!" he said, climbing on top of the couch. He kissed his baby sister on her forehead. "Sweet dreams, Gigi."