u n o

LISTEN WHILE READING!^^

authors note-

follow me @mattia.dis.dis & @finestbab.e :)
-like this if you want more;)
-comment if you liked it <3

•background:
how she looks~

name~Celeste-Hopely Santiago Alvarez age~16ethnicity~hispanic | hondureña, puerto ricanparents~father~ Romeo Santiagomother~ unknown

name~
Celeste-Hopely Santiago Alvarez
age~
16
ethnicity~
hispanic | hondureña, puerto rican
parents~
father~ Romeo Santiago
mother~ unknown

name~Celeste-Hopely Santiago Alvarez age~16ethnicity~hispanic | hondureña, puerto ricanparents~father~ Romeo Santiagomother~ unknown

I undress myself. He hasn't noticed me yet because of the foggy mirror and glass. I quietly go in the shower. I put my left hand on his left shoulder and i feel him tense up almost startling him. I massage his shoulders and he leans his head back a bit.

He turns around and stares into my eyes. He runs his hands down my body until he cups my ass with his hands with breaking eye contact. He returns his hands to my waist and one behind my head and pushes me against the glass, as i feel my ass pushed up on the glass as well.

He teases me by tracing his finger down to my warmth. I bit my lip. He rubs me and it makes me wet. He takes his time on me as if he already knows my favorite part is teasing. He's very patient with me and that's what makes me attracted to him.

He slips a finger in me sliding in and out so slowly and i start to breathe heavily.He kisses my neck and i moan softly. He leaves marks in my neck and chest. He then pushes his lips on mine and adds another finger in me. I let out a moan and lean my head back against the glass.

well damn that's one hell of a shower scene isn't it? Sorry let me introduce myself, my name is Celeste. Even though this doesn't seem like a Mafia story it is. It's my story..with some personal entertainment from time to time with the most baddest men.

Mattia Polibio, Alejandro Rosario, and Kio Cyr. These men are the death of me. Anyway let me start from the beginning of all of this which is where i was just an average teenager living my teenage life and my father had first told me about the news of me having to become a mafia leader inherited from him. I was new to this.