• Chapter Twenty Six •

*Archer POV*

*****

After I Arrived home I went to my room and shut the door behind me.

I am infuriated with what Martin did. What a slimy, little shit.

I walked over to where my punching bag hung from the ceiling and hit it with everything I had. All the anger and pain.

I could have hit Martin more if it weren't for Blondie's cries to stop.

Why did I do that to her. I didn't want to leave. I saw her face, the tears and I heard her sob, all I wanted to do was comfort her, but I was so caught up in my anger.

Asshole. I'm such an idiot.

But the image of Martin standing over her, his lips pressed to hers, his hand on her cheek- No!

It's not her fault.

I stopped punching, pulled my phone out from my pocket and dialed her number. It rang for a long time before her voicemail came on. I tried again. Nothing. And again. Nothing.  

I left a voice message, "Blondie, I know that you're probably upset with me and you have every right to be, but please answer your phone."

I looked at the time, 18:12. I put my phone down on my desk and went to lay on my bed. I lay staring at the ceiling, for what felt like forever. Replaying the events of just an hour and a half ago.

My phone rang and I stood up in flash speed.

I didn't recognise the number on my screen, but I picked up anyway. Slightly disappointed that it wasn't Aurora.

"Hello?"

"Archer?"

"That is me."

"Archer, it's Caitlyn. Aurora, I'm at the hospital. She... she's not doing well. She was just in a bad car accident."

My heart dropped. I felt every part of my body go numb. I stumbled back onto my bed. taking a seat.

"Archer?"

What. Why was she even driving. 

My limbs began to tingle with fear. I cannot loose her, that cannot happen.

"I'm on my way. Which hospital are you at?"

"Sinclair Med." She stated.

"I'm coming." I said before putting down the phone.

I threw my door open and ran for the front door.

"Archer where are you going?" My mom asked as I ran passed her.

"Hospital."

"Why?"

"Aurora has been in an accident."

She gasped and a look of shock look over her face.

"What... I'm coming with." She said.

"Mom, I'm leaving now."

"You go, I'll meet you there in a bit. I'll get someone to watch the twins." She said. "Drive safely."

"Thanks, mom."

I shut the door behind me and ran to my car. I started the engine and reversed into the street. I drove as quickly as I could. I needed to get to her.

The drive felt like forever, but I eventually arrived outside of the hospital entrance. The door slammed shut after I got out of my car and I ran toward the emergency entrance.