what the fuck sangwoo?!

You soon get home and you hear bum cry and saying stop that hurts. You run into your room and you dont see hims so you run to sangwoos room you walk in.
"What the fuck sangwoo?!" You yells but dont see sangwoo and bum in any weird postions
"Im not hurting him on purpose i promise" sangwoo says.
"Than whats happening"
"So we were sleeping and he got his feet stuck between the bed and the wall and since the bed is bolted to the wall i can move it so i havw been trying to get him out but its not working and its hurting him" sangwoo explains
"Oh let me go get the tools sangwoo dont touch his legs anymore we dont need more damage" he nods and bum grabs his hands and holds onto him.
"It hurts" he crys
"I know we'll get you out of there soon" you come back with the tools and unbolt the bed from the wall. You and sangwoo move the bed and free bum. Sangwoo picks him up and holds him tightly.
"So did anything else happen while i was gone"
"No he was nice to me and we cuddled alot" bum says and you smile.
"Good boy sangwoo now sit on the bed and pull your pants down" sangwoo does as told and you get the key and unlock the ring you look up and see bum staring at his dick while blushing.
"Anyway boys lets go eat" sangwoo smiles and pulls his pants back up and sees you go to pick bum up.
"No ill carry him" sangwoo says.
"Ok go ahead" you say and he picks him up and kisses his neck making bum moan a little.
"What was that?" You ask concerned.
"I was showing him love but i forgot that thats a pleasure spot to kiss sorry" sangwoo lies
" ok dont do it again" you say anf walk out.
"I'm sorry i didnt mean to moan" bum says
"Its ok you have a really pretty moan baby" bum blushes at the words. He takes him to the kichen and sits with him on his lap.
"So nothing happened while i was gone?" You ask again
"We talked about mating but thats all" bum blurts out.
"Yeah we decided that we'll do it when he is ready and with full consent" you look at them shocked.
"Well then i cant really complain but yeah dont do anything till.he is heathly enough" you say and start cooking. Bum blushes at the thought of mating with sangwoo and gets hard.
"S-sangwoo im hard" he says quietly in his ear.
"We cant do anything im sorry" he says back. Bum sighs and starts squirming around grinding on sangwoo alot.
"Baby stop your getting me hard too" sangwoo sighs.
"Im sorry" he stops and trys hard to hold still. You put thd food on the table.
"Sangwoo we have an extra chair he can sit at" you say and sit down.
"I know but i want to hold him" sangwoo says and you get there plates giving bum only a little food like you were told to do.
"Why are you only giving bum a little food he need a bunch he is so small" sangwoo says
"Cause if i give him a bunch it will make him sick"
"Oh ok" sangwoo takes a bite of his food and smiles.
"This is amazing" he says to you earning a smile from you. Bum looks at the food.
"Bummy eat some" you say softly.
"O-ok" he takes a bite then smiles.
"This is really good thank you" he says and eats more. Sangwoo watches him eat and smiles then continues to eat everyone finishes.
"Ok bath time boys" you say puting the plates in the sink they fallow you to the bath  you start the bath and they get undressed and get in.