rut

You wake up to the sound of groaning and you looks over and dont see bum. You stand and run to sangwoos room to see bum with his hand through the bars of the cage jerking sangwoo off.
"Whats going on?" You lightly say and walk in not wanting to scare them.
"Im helping sangwoo he deserves it" bum says and keeps going.
"Oh" you walk over and watch to make sure sangwoo doesnt hurt bum but he is just rubbing bums arm and groaning.
"Maybe you can mate" you say and they look at you shocked.
"Please let us" bum begs.
"Sangwoo do you think you can go gentle on him and when you knot him you go slow so you dint hurt him.
"Yes i promise" sangwoo says and you unlock ths cage and sangwok gets out and picks bum up.
"Hold on boys let me get something before you start" sangwoo nods and lays bum gently on the bed he kisses his neck and strips him. You go and get lube for them so its easier on bum. You walk in to them kissing and sangwoo is praising bum.
"Here you go use this so there is no friction so you wont hurt him" sangwoo smiles and takes it and preps bum then lines up.
You sit out side the door so sangwoo doent get carried away and hurt bum. He pushes into bum and you hear him moan.
"Shh not to loud baby" sangwoo says.
"Im sorry" bum says and sangwoo starts thrusting. You hear the bed making small noises but soon bums voice over take them. Sangwoo kisses and sucks on bums neck leaving hickeys everywhere and hits his prostate making bum scream from pleasure you walk in and see sangwoo is going at medium speed so not enough to hurt bum.
"Hit that place harder please" bum begs and you figure out whats happening and walk back out. Sangwoo goes harder.
"Im going to cum"  bum yells.
"Me too can i knot yoy?,
"Yes please" the movements stop and sangwoo slowly pushes his knot into bum making him moan. Then they start cumming sangwoo filling bum and bum shooting it all over the sheets.  They stop and sangwoo kisses him while his knot deflates. He soon pulls out and bum hugs him. You walk in.
"You done now?" You ask ans they nod.
"Ill go make breakfast." You say and walk out to make food