oh fuck

As you cook sangwoo runs in there's tears running down his face.
"S-something is w-wrong he won't wake up" you panic and run in and see bum laying there limp. You check his pulse he had a beat but it was very weak.
"No no" you say and pick him up and run out to the car and take him to the hospital leaving sangwoo home alone. They take him in and do everything they can to help than walk out.
"We got his body to work normal again he just went into a bit of shock we will keep him over night but he'll be home tomorrow" you sigh in relief and go into the room where he is laying there he's awake and weakly smiles at you. You walk over and kiss his head.
"You scared me you silly boy" you say and love that you can feel his warm skin.
"I-im sorry" he says slightly sad
"It's ok just no more breeding for a while ok?" He nods slightly you stay with him for hours than when he falls asleep you head home and walk into the.house and hear whining.
"Sangwoo you ok?" You looks around the house than walk into his room and see him under his bed sobbing this is the first time you really seen him cry like this.
"Aww buddy come on out he's alive they are just keeping him there till tomorrow" sangwoo looks at you.
"B-but I hurt him he could have died all cause I'm horny I ruin everything"
"No no come here give me a hug you don't ruin everything by being horny I promise" he slowly comes out and hugs you.
"See there's a good boy" you smile softly and remember you have to take a bath tonight
"How about tonight you take a bath with me and you can sleep in my bed" oh boy was this a bad idea since he's in rut but you stopped caring about that as much you just wanted to make sure he's ok.
"Are you sure what if my hormones take over and I do stuff?" He asks worried but excited.
"I'm not sure but it will be ok"
(Ladies and gents and what ever other gender you are or are not it's about to take a turn so suck it up)
He smiles and go gets his cloths and you do the same and get the bath ready. He gets in first than you get in between his legs. "Wanna washy hair?"you ask and he nods and reaches around you to grab the soap and with his other hand he actidently touches your boob and moves his hand away and says sorry quickly.
"It's ok don't worry" you look at him and smile at him and he blushes.
"I-i don't think I should be in here with you like this c-cause of rut"
"No no it's ok but if you want out you can" you go to move out of the way but he grabs your hips and pushes his dick in you. You finally give in he kinda deserves it plus you needed a good fuck for a while "I-if we are gonna do this take me to my bed" you say it was kinda painful since he was so big he nods and picks you up and takes you to your room and lay you down. When he carried you he kept his dick in you.
"C-careful it hurts" you say and hold his hand.
"A-are you sure you want me"
"Y-yes just go slow at first" he nods softly and goes slowly. It started to feel really really good you forget about him not wearing a condom his sperm has a low chance of getting you pregnant but it's still there.
"H-harder sangwoo" you say and he goes harder hitting your womb he was so big you were really stretched as well you couldn't imagine how the knot would feel but you are gonna let him. You moan out as he some how pushes farther in.
"Just pound me" you yell out and he does as told he was pure muscle so he held you strongly it was an oddly safe feeling. "C-can I knot you I'm so close" he says and you scream out a yes and he shoves in and it was pure pain. You scream in pain and try pulling away. "Hey hey calm we need to get you to orgasm so it doesn't hurt" he reaches
Down and rubs your clit it starting feeling better but than there was a huge pressure in your stomach you didn't know what it is. this sex was weird and unnatural to you. "S-sangwoo what is that" you held your belly.
"Is my cum in your womb oh wait shit it's my cum in your womb oh no" he starts pulling away it hurt so bad and both of you give up and collapsed. He keeps rubbing your clit to you to an organism soon the feeling comes and you squirt on his cock and your organs shift to let his cock have room and the pressure stops being as bad. And you take a breath of relief. He lays there with you and you both fall asleep. 

Should she get pregnant?