what are you doing?

Sangwoo lightly sets bum in the water and smiles then gets in with him. You walk out to grt clothes and towals. Bum grabs sangwoos hand and puts it on his dick. "Rub it please" bum begs.
"But if (y/n) comes in im going to get in trouble" sangwoo says worried.
"Ill tell her i asked for it" sangwoo starts rubbing making bum moan. Right as bum grabs his face to kiss him you walk in.
"What are you doing?" You walk in and say.
"Im sorry i asked for it please dont cut his penis off" bum freaks out and starts crying.
"No bummy im not going to its ok as long as you asked him and its nothing that can harm you" bum still cries and lays against sangwoo.
"You think you can wait till you get out of the bath to finish?" You ask bum who nods.
"Can i wash his body?" Sangwoo asks.
"Bummy is that ok with you?" You ask him.
"Please" bum says and you nod.
"Yes you can sangwoo." He smiles.
"Let me wash his hair first" you say and sangwoo nods. You wash his hair and looks over at sangwoo who is rubbing his cock.
"Could you wait to do that when youre out" you sigh.
"Sorry i got bored" bum giggles and blushes.
"Ok sangwoo let me wash your hair" you say.
"Sure" you move over and start washing his hair. He reaches over and starts rubbing bums ear making his tail to wag a little. You finish his hair and give sangwoo some soap to was bum with. Bum lays back and sangwoo washes him. The whole time you see sexual tension. You sigh and think about letting them. You wait till sangwoo is done washing bum and you stand and sit outside the door to listen and see what they talk about.
"She left again?" Bum asks.
"Yeah i think" sangwoo says and you hear the soap bottle open.
"Im going to wash myself so she doesn't have to put more effort than needed into me" sangwoo says and you kind of frown.
"You think she actually likes me?" Bum asks.
"Im sure she does" sangwoo says.
"What if she doesnt or i annoy her"
"I dont know cause like i always annoy her by being horny all the time but she hasnt gotten rid of me"
"How lomg has she had you?"
"Two years i think"
"Oh thats cool" you hear bum sigh.
"Yeah"
"Hey sangwoo what if i died?"
"Why would you say that?"
"The vet said i was going to die."
"W-what?" You hear sangwoos voice break. You stand and walk in.
"Hes not going to die" you say ans see sangwoo crying and bum looking upset.
"I-im not?" Bum asks and you nod.
"Im going to help you recover and you'll be ok" you say ans sangwoo hugs him tightly
"I dont want him to die." Sangwoo says.
"We'll make sure he doesnt" you say ans kiss both of their heads. "Now come on and get out so i can dry you off" sangwoo lifts him out and holds him so you can dry him off. Once he is dried sangwoo puts him down so you can dry him. You dry him and smile. He picks bum back up and holds him and walks out.
"Wait boys your clothes" you say and walk behind them.
"We want to cum first then we will put them on after ok" sangwoo says sounding pissed off.
"Sangwoo whats wrong?"
"Leave me alone" he snaps at you.
"Sangwoo?" You say getting worried cause he only acts like this when his rut is coming you can tell the difference between his im just pissed at you for something and hormone anger.
"I said to leave me the fuck alone with bum"
"No bum is staying with me so hand him over" yoy say and sangwoo growls.
"Sangwoo when was your last rut?" You ask and he freezes.
"6 months ago"
"And how long is the period between ruts" he sighs
"6 months" bum looks at him scared.
"Now give me bum so you dont hurt him" sangwoo hands him over in tears.
"Now you know what to do" sangwoo nods and walks to him room and gets in the cage and locks it. You sigh since you domt like putting him in the cage but you get an idea. You take bum to your room and lay him down then dress him. You lay with him and you both fall asleep.

Ok this pic right here this is how i see it going the like icing is going to fall on sangwoos shirt hes going to drop the cake and bum is going to be stabbed with the fork end of discussion thats how its going