Chapter Fourteen ♡

My loves! I'm very sorry about the wait
I had a very rough month but I think I'll be back to writing more often now
Oh! And btw, if you haven't checked it out already I recently uploaded a rewritten version of my vampire/romance book "Beloved Monster" and I would really appreciate it if you could give it a chance and share your opinion!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!
I love you all!

My loves! I'm very sorry about the wait ♥I had a very rough month but I think I'll be back to writing more often now ♥Oh! And btw, if you haven't checked it out already I recently uploaded a rewritten version of my vampire/romance book "Beloved Mo...

Chapter Fourteen

       "Oh for God's sake Pete!" Yasmine grunted as she snatched the knife from Peter's hands. "It's just a huge loaf of bread!"

"A huge crusty loaf of bread." He corrected as he pulled away from the counter. She rolled her eyes as she placed one hand on the wooden board while she held the knife with the other.

"Oh God, You're right! It's very hard!" She complained while miserably trying to slice the bread. She looked up at him in frustration and found him grinning at her.

"I'll freaking stab you!" She snapped, waving the knife dangerously at him.

"What did I do?" He replied innocently, batting his eyes at her.

"It's not working." She rolled her eyes as her focus went back to the huge roll of bread.

"I might need your help in learning to feign innocence, Miss Juliette." Peter teased as he leaned against the counter.

"Heyy," Juliette scowled, crossing her arms. "That's mean."

"He's mean." Yasmine called, her hand red as she gripped the knife harder, her attempt at slicing the crusty thing failing.

"Besides, you need to look the part." Juliette added angelically.

"Now that's mean." He said, putting his hand on his chest as if offended.

"You get what you deserrrrveeee." Yasmine taunted whilst playing around with the knife impatiently. "I can't cut this thing." She mumbled, infuriated.

"Gregg always provides us the hardest tasks to do." Peter groaned, tapping his fingers on the wooden board.

"Weren't you going to join the army?" Juliette inquired playfully.

"Hey I never said I am." He tsked, as he nibbled on some grapes placed on a tray. "I said I'm considering it."

"You might need more considering." Yasmine commented as she poked the loaf. "And hey," she approached him. "These aren't for you, stay away!" She said, swatting away his hands from the grapes.

"Why? You can't resist my absence m'lady?" Peter asked as he snatched a grape from the tray.

"Or maybe, just maybe, you can't tackle a huge loaf of bread–"