Smol Town Girl- Part 2- Ermac

Once upon a time, Ermac stumbled upon a mysterious woman. She was very intelligent; much too large for the village she lived in.

Once upon a time, Y/n met a unique being. One of a kind. He looked like an outsider where ever he went. He held secrets that piled up taller than himself, and he was very tall. Y/n found out she liked him.

Their paths crossed. Now, they are apart. But, something inside them tells them to see each other again, to reconnect. They must meet one more time.

***

It was a dull day for Y/n L/n. Ever since then every day has been dull.  She lost the will to tolerate every day she had to deal with the small minded people of the village. The peaceful life became unbearable, every moment was a slog that never amounted to anything. She wanted excitement, she wanted adventure, she wanted... him. 

Him. That cursed man who wandered in her life only to let her fall down a cliff. Such a fleeting experience with one unique person caused her so much anger. It caused the villagers to avoid her even more. On more than one occasion had every person been snapped at or been growled at by Y/n. They could only blame that stranger. It poisoned her mind, they would say. They were glad the thing was gone. It caused too much of a ruckus and disrupted their peaceful lives. They were more than thankful that the flying figure was gone and hopefully gone for good. 

Y/n may have been short tempered once or twice, but now she was downright furious. 

He left her! Without warning or explanation he left in a swish of green soul magic and she was left to pick up the pieces of her walls he had broken down. The... the bastard! How dare he leave her all torn up and open to vulnerability. 

However, no matter how many times she would say she hated him she couldn't. She still felt the rush from when they walked together. She still had the urge to hold him close and never let go. She wanted to be cocooned in his tall frame. She wanted to be told every adventure and mission he went on and re-live it in her imagination. 

It has been a year now. A year since her eyes were opened to new possibilities and walks of life. A year since her heart beat in strange ways. Y/n knew what that feeling was. She just doesn't want to admit it. 

Y/n closed the shop early for a change. She knew no one was going to visit. Ever since she started acting horrible in front of her customers, less and less people started to come round. It was her fault. But, she has had little to cheer her up for a year. That does stuff to people. 

Walking around the familiar paths, many villagers passed her. There has been a small surge in population lately. All of her old classmates has now had at least two children by now. It was rare for anyone to have one child. This singled Y/n out. This made no difference to her, however, it looked like Y/n was going to be single all her life. 

People watching again, she suddenly saw... but it couldn't have been. There's no way. It must've been her eyes playing tricks. Making sure it wasn't who she thought it was, she made her way to a one of the narrower paths and looked down it. 

There was no one in sight. She breathed a sigh of relief. Of course it wouldn't have been. He had no need to come back here. 

Looking down the path once again and ignoring the disappointed feeling in her gut, she walked away. 

She browsed shops for supplies, people watching as she went. She kept on seeing significant colours: a flash of red and black leather or once a green tendril. But, every time she focused or searched that particular spot, she couldn't see anything or anyone pertaining to those tell tale signs. Y/n thought she must be going mad. She travelled to the border of her village.