The Beginning...

Peter's POV

"Okay, you can do this. You can do this, Peter. Just text her. She's not that scary...wait, yes she is... GAH JUST DO IT ALREADY!" I thought. I had gotten MJ's number not too long ago, but I had been too afraid to text her yet. "You'll never know if you don't try. Maybe Parker Luck™ will take a break.... yeah... just... do it. You've liked her for a long time now, it's time to let it out." My brain was going nuts over this, I'm just so nervous! She has always been so cool... but she is way out of my league, I'm not good enough for her... I could never be. 

11:43 p.m.

It was almost time for May to get home. If I'm not asleep by then, I'm dead. For real. She had the night shift every weekday (It's Friday right now), and if I wasn't asleep by the time she was home, there was no way I would be able to heal fast enough to go out on patrol. "Alright, Pete. Just do it. Just..."

??? (A/N It just doesn't show Peter's name on the other end, that's why I put question marks, so just so you know, this is Peter. Okay thats it.)

Hey

I did it. There's no going back. Now we wait.

>-<

Tony's POV

I was in my lab tinkering, like always, when my phone buzzed. I finished my seventh cup of coffee and checked my phone. An unknown number...? ... I swear if it's Steve...

???

Hey

??? 

Hi?

>_<

Peter's POV

Oh crap. She texted back. I took a big breath, and I kept it going.

???

Hey. I just wanted to say that I know you are probably way too cool for me, but I wanted to let you know that I like you.

???

I'm flattered, but you know I'm married, right, Steve?

Hold up, what?

???

I'm not Steve...

???

Then, who are you? How'd you get this number?

???

...

This isn't MJ, is it?

???