Visitor Part 2

Friday

3rd POV

"Who are you?"

Peter quickly pulled his mask back on, but he didn't turn around. The voice didn't sound like anyone he knew, but Peter wasn't going to turn around for anything just yet. So he stayed staring at the wall, frozen in place.

"Allow me to repeat myself. Who are you?"

The voice behind him changed quickly to a voice that stood in front of him. A green... something flashed, and now a tall, dark-haired Norse god stood before him. Peter guessed they must've teleported or something.

Peter's eyes widened as the god examined him.

"You have the suit of a spider, yet you seem like a child. Are you an ally of Stark's?" Loki asked. Peter brought up the courage to open his mouth.

"I- yeah, yeah, I am. BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT! Uhm okay, you're Loki, right? Thor's brother? god of mischief?"

"Y-yes..." Loki said carefully, not wanting to scare the young one. Peter finally took off his mask to reveal himself to the Norse god.

"Wow! That is literally so cool! Oh my gosh, I studied you a few years ago in school! You were always my favorite! I mean, Thor's awesome too, but you've always stood out to me. And like your powers are so cool and your cape is so cool! I've always wanted a cape, but I haven't found the right material for one yet. And like, people would always say the meanest stuff about you and how you 'attacked' New York City, but I don't believe any of that. I was like around 11 years old, so I remember it, but I've done my research. Do you like Legos?" Loki was caught off guard at the boy's words. No one had ever been so trusting of him except for his brother and late mother. Loki decided that he could trust him in return for his kindness.

"Erm...what are Legos?" Peter's mouth fell open.

"You- you don't know, of course you don't. Nice going, Peter."

"I am Loki."

"Sorry, I was just talking to myself. Umm... okay. Let me get dressed and I can introduce you to the utter AWESOMENESS that is Legos!" Loki nodded and turned around to give the child some privacy.

"Okay we can go now." Loki turned around to see the boy dressed in Midgardian fashion.

"Wait! Uh... I need you to promise me something." Loki nodded. "You see, no one around here knows about the suit, not even Mr. Stark, and I can't have them finding out because I don't want them to get hurt. It would just cause a lot of problems, you know?" Peter fidgeted.

"I see. However, you do realize that you're hiding from the most obnoxious and nosiest mortals on Midgard, correct?" Loki questioned.

"I- um... I do, but this secret is for the good of everyone. If they found out, I would probably be in serious trouble and it would just make things so much more complicated than they already are."

"I understand that it is not my place to say, but perhaps facing those problems could eventually lead to fixing them. What do you think?" Loki suggested.

"I guess you're right, but for now, this is the only way."

"Alright, I will respect your decision. Now, tell me about these... Legos." Loki smiled.

"Yeah! Okay, come with me. I always keep a spare set in my backpack!" Peter grabbed his arm and ran to the living room.

Peter dug through his backpack in search of his Lego set. Loki just stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.