Are You Winning, Son?

(A/N PewdiePie reference^  ... btw go sub to Pewds...

***Trigger Warning - Mentions of Meanie May, not really an eating disorder but he's hungry, and also vomit***)

Saturday

Peter's POV

**T/W**

After the competition, all I did was go on patrol, and go home. I hadn't eaten in about four days. Even then it was only half of Ned's sandwich that he forced me to eat. I'm so hungry, and my metabolism isn't helping. Of course May didn't know, even if she did feed me, my stomach wouldn't be satisfied.

My job as Spider-Man has been getting really hard, because I've been so weak. Before, I would just steal some food out of the fridge when May was gone, but she caught me last month, and I paid the consequences.

I haven't stolen anything since, so I only eat at Ned's house, and sometimes my friends would force-feed me at school. I feel bad, because it's their food.

As soon as I got home on Friday, I ran to the bathroom and I kept gagging until I threw up water. It hurt, but I couldn't do anything about it.

**End T/W**

Today, I woke up to the sound of the front door slamming shut. May must've left to do something. I can never tell. Sometimes, she'll cover someone else's shift, or she'll run errands, etc. I never really know, but it's none of my business.

Ping!

Ms. Scarlett

Hey, kid!

How was the tour and everything? Did you have fun?

Mrs. Fe

Did you learn anything new?

The Kid

IT WAS SO COOOOOLLL

YES SO MUCH!

I learned that apparently Tony Stark's middle name is Edward xD

Artemis

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA EDWARD!?!?! THAT IS GOLD OMG-

The Kid

but he ROCKS it!

Mr. Flag

Well, I'm glad you had a good time, kid :)

The Kid

Me too

But you'll never believe what happeneddd

Ms. Maxine

You humiliated yourself in front of everyone because you were just THAT bad?

The Kid

...

I mean I wasn't THAT humiliated but uhh