Chapter twenty

Emma POV

I can't believe I give myself to him again last night. And here I am in dilemma on how will I told him about my work.

"Babe are you not going to work?" He asked while he came out from the bathroom and only towel on his body.

"Nope I took a leave!" I said to him.

Then he coped my face and examine me. He put a hand on my forehead trying to examine my temperature.

"Babe your not feeling well? I will pack your things for you ok? I already told Lisa and she's happy moving. She said she so excited going to my house. I told her I have indoor pool and gaming room in my house!" He said while he chuckled.

It's now or never I need to tell him.

"Xavier I told her not to pack!" I said to him. He look at me confused and hurt visible in his eyes too

"Not again babe! I said this is not up for discussion. You both moving with me. If I have to carry you I will!" He said

"Xavier! I am serious about what I said last night!" I explained to him. I don't want to cause problem with him and his family.

"And I am serious too! Your mine mine!"

"Xavier I will tell you something please calm down!"

"How can I calm down? When you don't want to move in with me?" He said I can now see tears form in his eyes. I am shock the great almighty Xavier cry for me?

"Xavier I also don't feel the same way like you do. What if you got bored? Your not used to this kind of relationship! Xavier your still free and I don't to tie you just because I am pregnant with your child. " I explained to him

"Nooooooo..... " He said loud I think it's booms every corner of the condo. I just pray my neighbor will not complain about this.

"That's it your coming with me! If I had to prison you in my house I will!" He said I look at him shock he has a murderous look in his face right now. He approach me and I try to dodge him but I failed. He lift me up and carried me like a baby in his arms. I try to push him and even punch his chest but he never budge a little.

"Xavier please! Lisa is in the other room she might heard us!" I told him.

But he ignore me and walked briskly outside then he talked to his men and order them while he still holding me. After few minutes they finished and he walked away still holding me.

"Xavier put me down! This is so embarrassing!" I told him

"It's your punishment for constantly refusing me! I will lock you up to my bedroom and I will not let you go until you understand your mine!" He said.

He succeeded went out the building and he put me to his car. I try to open the door after he close it but to my dismay he turn it to child lock.

"Fine! I will go with you just don't lock me to your room please!" I pleaded at him. I need to come up a better plan to avoid this guy.

"As if you have a choice! Begining today you are going with me wherever I go!" He said.

"Xavier no! I took a leave because I want to rest not following you!" I hissed at him

"I will put a cabin on my office so you can take a rest there! Don't worry Archer also bringing Belle with him too!" I look at him shock? Archer? Belle husband?

"Really?" I asked him

"Yes! So you won't get bored there! " He smile to me.

"Anyway you won't be bored when your with me. I will give anything you asked just tell me and I will do it!" He continued"except for letting you go babe! That's not include!" He said. I snorted to him