chapter tweenty-seven

Xavier POV

It's been two weeks that Emma give birth to our little one. I swear being the father is gives me too much joy and happiness. When I saw my son for the first I felt like my world stop and I can't explain what kind of emotions I feel at that moment. When he smiled at me, God! Bless me with too much joy. They way how he looks exactly like me, I never been so proud than what I feel. It's my little junior, my heir and when I Emma carry him, I told myself I will live protecting both of them till my very last breath.

I succeed pursuing Emma to move back in New York with me. It takes two weeks to finalize everything since I need to settle Lisa school and my baby visa and passport. Right now, I am looking at my mother and child. The sound of Emma humming echoes the entire room. I can't help but to smile. I slowly approach them and Emma look up to me and smile.

"Good morning daddy!" She said while she giggle.

Geez! That smile, I swear always took my breath away! I can't never get enough of it. I hug her and kiss her on her lips.

"Daddy huh? Is he asleep now" I asked while slowly bite Emma earlobe. She look at me stunned.

"Xavier!!!!" She warn me while she glared her eyes to me.

"Babe! Come put baby Xavy in his crib. It's daddy time now please please" I plead at her while I make puppy look at her .

"Xavier the doctor said one month ok? Hold it" she said

"Come on, you know what I mean" I said in a husky voice making it sexy tone.

"Xavier!!!"

"Babe please !! " I said while I am pleading to her.

"Xavier you never make me sleep a wink last night. I swear I will never let you do it with me" she bursted to me.

"Babe what can I do you look so sexy while you did that thing on me" I said while I began to give her wet kisses on her neck. "Babe please put little Xavy please?" Thank God she obeyed.

After she put Xavy in his crib, I scoop her and carry her in my arms then I walked towards our room.

"Your impossible Xavier" I laughed at her.

"Babe that's how you made me. So because you made me crazy for you I will make you crazy shouting my name in return" I said while laughing

"How about Lisa? " She inquired

"She went to school" I answered.

Then we arrived in our room and out her in our queen size bed. I pounce at her and continued my assault to her sexy body. Although she gain weight because of the pregnancy she become more yummy and I can't get enough of her.

After our heated make out session we both fall asleep. But I woke up by little Xavier voice and I automatically went to him. I must have tired his mother because she sleep so peacefully. I carry him in my arms and sing him a lullaby like her mom used to do to him. I give him his bottle and he drink it. After a few minutes he fall asleep again. I put him again in his crib and exited. I went to the kitchen and decided to make lunch for my babe and me .

I took out the ring in my pocket. I plan to propose to her today and I want it to be simple just the two of us. After I made lunch, I try my luck in baking. Hahahahah... No kidding I can cook but I can't bake ok? So it's my first time... In the name of love I will do it.

I asked Google on how, thank God for technology although I am able to bake the cake but I made the kitchen mess. I set aside the cake after I decorate it and put in the refrigerator. I started to clean the mess I created but before I could finish I saw Emma looking at me with her eyes go wide .

"What happen here Xavier? It's like being run by hurricane?" She asked then she help me clean . I stop her and make her sit on dining room .

"I will clean this and we will eat after ok?" Then I started to clean. I glance at her every now and then. Her eyes only focus on me and I sending wink Everytime our eyes meet, she giggled to my childishness.

Then I serve our food and began to eat. After we eat our meal, I put it aside and serve her the cake I made.

"This is my first ever cake babe!" I serve her a slice of it and put it in front of her . She took a bite and she froze suddenly. She took something out in her mouth and when she finally saw what is it she look at me confused. I kneel down in front of her.

"Babe! I love you so much and I can't afford to lose you again. I promise to love you and only you together with our son and Lisa. Let's build a family together I love you I love you will you marry me? And make me the happiest man in the world?" I asked her while my eyes are teary. I can't help but to cry this girl makes my heart soft.

"I will marry you Xavier !yes I will" I said then I hug and swing her into my arms .

"Thank you thank you babe" as I shower her with a lot of kisses.

She look at me smile and she whispered to me.

"If you cheated on me I will castrated your balls and feed it to the dogs" then giggle in her joke .

"I will not let it happen because I will never ever cheated you. You don't have to castrate me , you can kill me babe!" I said lovingly to her.

I maybe a player, womanizer and fuckboy before I meet her but I will never ever cheated on her. I am happy the way my life goes. Because this woman in my arms is my WORLD.