epilogue

Last Chapter

Our wedding took off one month after he propose. I swear that guy is unbelievable. He can make anything impossible to possible. And I love him every hour and day when I'm with him.

Currently I am working in our very own hospital. Yup you got it right. Belle husband Archer and my husband Xavier gifted this to us. They said they don't want us to work in other hospital so instead they build one for us. What a pure asshole!

Belle and I always see each other since we work together . The hospital keeps getting better and bigger. We even received an award as one of the best hospital here in New York. Belle and I is so ecstatic and overwhelmed. Thanks to our beloved husband we able to accomplish our dreams.

A knock on my door grabs my attention and I answer " come in". It open and reveal my mother in law. Yup Xavier mom and I are good now. She asked forgiveness to me before the wedding happen. Right now she's been a good grandmother to our little Xavy. And she always takes him in her home. Xavier grandpa is so happy when he saw he's great grandson. Whenever we scold little Xavy he always called "papa" yes he called his great-grandfather "papa" because he is spoiled to him. Yes he can say a word now since he's two years old.

"Mom did he behave?"I asked my mother in law.

"Of course! He's papa order him again a set of train in his house. My God that old man never stop spoiling his great grandson. Because he played it a lot now he's sleeping" she said to me while she hold Xavy in her arms.

I took Xavy in my mother in-law arms and put him in his bed. Yes! Xavier made a small room in my office so little Xavy can sleep here when he visit. And of course for that cave man too. You know what I mean..

After that my mother bid goodbye and resume my work when my phone ring. I take it out and saw my husband name flash on the screen.

"Babe!" His masculine voice always makes my heart jump. Even though we're married now for two years I can still goosebumps when he calls me.

"Yes hubby!" I answered in a sweet voice.

"Babe don't tease me. You know I can't take it when you call me like that?" He said.

"But hubby I didn't do wrong!" I whine at him.

"If you don't want me to leave my meeting here and go there to take you behave babe!" Hahahahah... I giggled to him

"Hubby..I love you!" I said out of nowhere

"That's it! Meeting adjure " I chuckle to his foolishness

"Xavier stop ok! I'm just teasing you!" I said

"Nope I will go there now. And make you pay. It's punishment time babe. And I love you too" then he hangs up

I shake my head and smile. That guy really is impossible. But I love him so much. After 20 ,minutes Xavier burst in my door without bothering to knock. Then he hold me and carry me to the room. While he attack my lips. He kiss me so hungrily. When he notice little Xavy sleeping in bed. I chuckle to him and wink. Hahahahah he know that signal .

"Be careful what you wish for!!!" He said then scoop me again and kiss me while we went to the bathroom. He put me in the bath sink and position himself between my legs.

"I swear I never get enough of you" he said to me and began unbutton my dress. When he finally succeed taking off all my clothes except for my panty and bra of course . He then takes off his shirt. I giggled while looking at him.

My husband becomes more handsome and sexy as years goes by. I just love him when he do his assault to me.

We made love many times in the bathroom. We also take a bath together while we make love. I look at myself in the mirror and I can see few love bites he left.

"Xavier how many times do I need to say to you refrain leaving love bites on my body" he just chuckle and hug me in my back .

"You want some more!" My eyes went wild. And turn to him

"Xavier your such a cave man" I glared at him

"That's caveman for you babe! And you started it first. So I just punished you" then he smirk at me and buried his head in my neck like he's inhaling my scent and he began to plant soft kisses on it.

"Xavier stop that's enough "

"One more" I look at him dumbfounded

When he about to lounge at me. Little Xavy cried, Xavier run out the bathroom and went to Xavy. Save by my little Xavy ! After I change I step out and only find my boys playing together .

"Mommy!" Xavy said

"Hey little man! How are you?" Then I kiss him. While Xavier stared at me.

"What?" I mouthed to him since he can't stop staring.

"Your so sexy babe! I swear I am hard again!" He said seriously.

I shake my head and carry Xavy in my arms but Xavier beat me to it.

"I will carry him babe! I don't want to tire you since when we arrived in our house . I will ravish you" he whispered to me and carry Xavy in his arms while winking at me.

"Your really impossible" then laugh at him.

We went to our home and Xavier put Xavy in his room since he fall asleep while on the way. Xavier hug me from my back and I turn to him while I wiggle my finger signaling him to stop.

"Uh uh uh... Xavier not now! I have something to tell you!" I said to him.

"What? I really wanted to kiss you right now!" He whined

"Close your eyes first!" Thank God he obligue. "Give me your hand" then he took out his hand and I put something on it. "Open your eyes"

He open then saw what I put.

"What's the meaning of this?" He asked confused

"Xavier I'm pregnant!" I squeal to him

Then he lift me up and twirl me around.

"No wonder you had this weird craving this past few days!" He said. Yes I been craving a lot lately. Especially green mango with shrimp. And New York doesn't have this one. Only in Philippines. So he order from Philippines so I can eat. I just love my husband so much.

"So let's celebrate babe!" Then smirk at me. Oh I know that smirk.

Then began to unbutton his shirt and boxer. While he laugh like mad man.

"Your crazy Xavier we just had few rounds in my office!" I told him

"Oh you know your my addiction babe! So please have mercy on me!" He said and plead.

I just shake my head and let him be.

THE END....