cherry blossoms.

yes, im rewriting this whole one shot (including the a/ns) cause its trash

still inspired by: heather

(edited)

———

"Hey, are you cold?" A certain boy with dark choppy hair asked, white puffs came out of his mouth as white snowflakes was gently dancing through the air.

Nene's cheeks went red as she heard the familiar voice of her best friend since middle school.

"A-amane-kun! Uh, n-no I'm not cold! T-thanks for asking!" Nene nervously said, shy because her crush was smiling at her and made her feel nervous.

Amane laugh as he was putting his coat around her cold small form.

"You're freezing Yashiro-san. I can see that you're trying to provide warmth from afar. And wear that, I don't want you to catch a cold." Nene was lost at words and just kept blushing. Amane noticed that her face was red and was concerned.

"Are you sick? Should I walk you home?" Amane asked worriedly. But before he could rest his hand on her forehead, Nene immediately ran towards the school.

The boy was surprised. But just chuckled.

———

Nene smiled, remembering the memory she had in last 3rd in December. Small tint of blush crept up on her cheeks as she remembered his angelic laugh and handsome smile.

Today, she felt good.

Cherry leafs were slowly falling as they sync with the wind.

( in this story, there's no spring break )

Spring just started, and she was feeling so happy because she's gonna confess to her best friend, Amane Yugi.

A perfect season to confess the person you love.

When she was walking towards school, she immediately notice a familiar raven hair. She smiled and was about to walk up to him but someone caught her eye.

Walking next to him, a girl with mid length pink hair was laughing about something with him.

Nene never saw her before, perhaps a transfer student?

Nene didn't wanna bother them. They seem to be having a great time...

Yeah, great time..

( at lunch )

Nene pulled out her lunch and smiled. Like the usual.

She was about to head over to Amane's desk and eat lunch with him together like always but the same pink head girl was outside their classroom.

Nene saw her best friend walk up to the new girl with his lunch on his hands and smiled. And they walk away together, laughing.

Nene quietly sat back down on her chair. Lunch on her desk.

She was heartbroken.