kiss

Inspired by: YouTube video I found

He saw it,

The way she looks at another boy, he knew that-

-He's not worthy.

Hanako sighed, staring outside at his windowsill. It seems like Nene hasn't spending time with him, because she was hanging out with another boy.

The one who rejected her.

Hanako thought he already stole her heart, won her heart but— instead, someone already did that.

Such a fool.

Anger started rising inside of him the more Nene keeps rambling about the boy. Gritting his teeth so he could calm down.

It's not working.

All he needs to do is listen, every word, so she thought she could trust him more.

Wrong.

"Hanako-kun? Are you listening?" Hanako snapped from his daydream. He looked at Nene with a smile, signing her that he was listening.

Don't.

"Yeah, so— anyway, he asked me out on a date!" Men squeaked, Hanako just nodded. Like nothing.

"I just wanted to spend my time on our date before I die." Nene whispered, but Hanako heard it. He felt bad about it.

"Yashiro, go spend you're time with him— he's probably waiting for you." He grabb her shoulders while saying his pep talk, Nene nodded and left. Leaving Hanako alone.

I don't deserve her.

Then, realization hit him. He had to do it.

{With Nene}

Nene nervously and slowly walk towards the boy. Looking down, thinking if this was right. If they would be a couple, then she wouldn't spend son time with Hanako anymore.

"Yashiro-san, are you ready do our date?" Her upperclassman said, she flinch at something tapping her shoulder, and also holding her shoulder.

She turned around and saw Hanako smirking, before she could say anything— Hanako immediately kissed her.

After a moment of Nene kissing the air, she was a blushing mess. Speaking nonsense.

"Uh, Yashiro-san?" The boy tried to get Nene's attention but she seemed uncomfortable.

"S-sorry! We should cancel our date! I have a boyfriend now!"

———

My mom called me a nuisance 3 hours ago.