rain

Inspired by: some random hananene stories I've read a long time ago.

Oh, did you guys saw chapter 69 recently? I was screeching so loud that my whole family stared at me. 😐
———

"I love you, from the bottom of my heart."

Nene sighed as the rain poured at the window she was gazing at. She was left alone with an empty classroom, because Hanako didn't tell her that the school was now over.

She didn't even bring an umbrella, she forgot to check the weather updates since she was in a hurry..

She wish that she wasn't distracted by Hanako being a childish ghost. Telling her to clean more and more, till she had forgotten that she was in his bathroom.

She scolded Hanako awhile ago and telling him that she wouldn't be cleaning bathrooms for awhile. And Hanako threatened her by just showing her a fish tank.

Nene pouted, and looked at the flowers she and Aoi watered.

(Even tho Aoi doesn't trust her. I still love her-)

It calmed her down just to look at the flowers. Then a Mokke jumped onto her lap, signing that the Mokke wanted a pat on the head.

She giggled an began to pat it's head. And the Mokkes led out a cute noise that it made Nene fell asleep.

"Yashiro! Yashiro I'm sorry!" Hanako shouted, his voice echoed through the empty hallways. Not even bother to check on her in her classroom.

He then decided to go to her classroom. Hanako heard soft snores coming from there. Knowing who it was, he found Nene sleeping on her desk.

He smiled and caressed her cheek, he sat in front of her and just gaze.

"Ya know Yashiro, this rain is just fake, it's not an actual rain. Why am I telling you this?" He chuckled. Flying out from her classroom.

"I love you, from the bottom of my heart." He vanished.

Extended ending.

Hanako: hey boy. Do you notice that Yashiro has been acting strange lately?

Kou: yeah, she's been quiet lately.

Nene thinking: he loves me?! Hanako-kun, loves me??!!!

Aha, sorry if it's short😅

I kinda enjoyed writing this.

Also I have a question, my 2nd chapter "come with me" is it angst?

Let me know you're opinion on that chapter because I really like to write more angst. (Not really)

Because I promised you guys that I write 3 angsty chapters! ;)

Byeee