gift

inspired by: noragami

Lol, don't even know when is Amane's birthday.

————

"Your presence is my best gift, Yashiro Nene."

"Aoi! It's his birthday today! What should I get him?!" Nene whined in her room, while Aoi was giggling on her bed. She tried to comfort Nene, but eventually failed.

"Calm down Nene-chan, I'm sure Yugi-kun would love everything you would buy for him. For example, when you buy him a simple gift, he would surely burst out of happiness." Aoi explained, and Nene didn't want that. She just wanted to be the best girlfriend for Amane.

Nene groan, checking pictures for what would she get for Amane.

Then, she remembered the materials she had eyes on a few days ago. She searched it up, and immediately found, it's still cheap so it's good.

She told Aoi about it, and she happily agreed to it. Nene excitedly ran out of her house with Aoi.

{With Amane}

"Hey bro, have you ever thought what kind of a gift would Yashiro-san give to you?" Akane asks, and Amane just keep on staring at the ceiling.

"I actually don't know. She just said it's a surprise, but for me— I don't really care what she would give to me. Just her existence made my day." Amane said, and Akane just cringed at his actions. Sure everyone knows that Amane is a flirt, but it's kinda cute.

"Well, that's facts. And even every time she breathes— you would thank god for it." Akane scoffs, and Amane chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

{With Nene & Aoi}

"I got the materials Aoi! Now I can finally make this." Nene sat down on her study table, and began working. While Aoi help her design it.

It was going well, Amane's gift might have a few scratches but it's still beautiful. They took 3 hours making Amane's gift, but it was worth it since it's already 4. Which is when the party started.

First, they need to call all their classmates to attend the party, also bringing their gifts. Second, Akane needs to distract Amane for awhile to get the party ready, and also go to Amane's house to put up balloons, banner named "Happy Birthday", and etc.

Once they were finally done designing his house, (they also made sure the cake is ready) they heard Amane's voice outside and they quickly turned off the lights, and hid

(Also, Akane is also hiding with them, he told Amane to meet him at his house)

They heard the door swung open,

"Surprise! Happy birthday Yugi-kun/san/Amane-kun!" They all clapped, and Amane could feel he could cry any moment, but he held it in.

They all greeted him, giving their gifts, and finally, Nene.

"H-happy birthday Amane-kun!" Nene  handed him a small bag, Amane smiled and gently took it. He opened it and saw a shrine, with a space ship in with. Also decorated with stars and moon.

"Yashiro-san.." Nene widens her eyes, hearing Amane's tone from his voice sounds like he didn't wanted it.

"I-im sorry if it looks weird! Aoi and I took many tries. And didn't have time to finish it! I-ill get you some other gifts if you want!" Amane shook his head and softly smiled and hugged her.

"You don't need to make this all for me, your presence is my best gift, Yashiro Nene." Nene blush at his cheesy pickup line.

"Okay, okay, stop with all these 'I love you' there 'I love you ' that— Get a room you two." The couple giggled at Akane's joke.

Throughout the night, the couple spent their time on Amane's balcony to see the stars and cuddling with each other.