Ch. 35

I Wake up in the morning i got titties on my mind~ you know hentai haven is a favorite site of mines~
(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
————————————————————————

December 23, Wednesday.

12 PM.

At akali's room.

[Y/N's POV]

So far i can move my upper body part but my lower body part is still very sore. I'm starting to regret why i had to fight alone. I closed my eyes and started humming to a song.

Y/N- 🎶 Roxanne, Roxane 🎶

It was peace and quiet here at the house hold of the tehi's, well i might regret saying that because i know fro sure something bad is going to happen.

What i didn't notice is that akali sneakily kept hidden speakers all around her room, I was about to check what was the Time on my phone until "Caitlyn" called me.

Y/N (call)- Hello?

Caitlyn (call)- Is this Y/N?

Y/N (call)- Yeah, it's me Caitlyn. So what's up?

Caitlyn (call)- Oh hi Y/N! I just wanted to say you did a good job taking care of those crazy thugs for me few days ago.

Y/N- Your welcome and next time try to get your men's a little quicker okay?

Caitlyn (call)- *giggles*Of course, see you then little man~

Y/N (call)- Umm... yeah s-see you Katy.

I ended the call there after calling me "little man" like seriously Why is every one giving me nicknames? Like odd and strange nick names. Not the good ones either.

{Play the song on top ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)}

Then a song started playing around the room, I checked where the sound was coming from and it was coming under akali's bed. I didn't felt like checking it and closing the music, so i just laid down, put my hands over my head and closed my eyes.

[Evelyn's POV]

The song started playing and we saw Y/N going to take a nap or sleep who knows but we do know something "crazy" is about to happen today.

Evelyn- You girls ready?
They all nodded and quietly opened the door and entered.

Kai'sa- oh Y/N~ open your eyes~

Akali- we wanna show you something~

Y/N- Yeah what is... it...

Ahri- So? What do you think~? Like seeing 4 naked women in Front of you~

I bit my lip seductively and winked at him to complete the "flirt" on him. He's face was just as red as a tomato and covered his face completely with his hands.

Y/N- OH MY GOD! PLEASE HAVE SOME MODESTY!!! GO PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!

He yelled at us while his was still covered by his hands, then Ahri wrapped her tails around earning a Yelp from Y/N. Kai'sa and akali pried open his hands off his face leaving his eyes the only thing closed.

Evelyn- This is going to be fun~

I crawled at his body and started kissing him all around from his chest to neck, also giving a few hickeys as well. Kai'sa and akali used Y/N's fingers to finger themselves and were blushing and moaning like crazy.

Evelyn- come on Y/N~ let's do "it".

Y/N- B-But were f-friends! Friends a-aren't suppose to do s-something d-disgusting—