Chapter - 6

That was a beautiful dawn he ever seen in his life. Nature was at its best. The brightest beams of the sun gave a magnificent shading to the mists and knolls, mountains and valleys. The sun light broadened it's rays and brighten the world.

The sweet scent of forest flowers, bespeckling the ground in bells of white and sprigs of lavender filled his nostrils. He inhaled the fresh fragrance and woke up with a new hope in him. He got freshened up and prepared tea for both of them.

Harika too waked up and came outside with a smile. "You slept well?" He asked handing over her cup of tea. "Yeah!" She replied with a smile. They both had their tea in silence.

"Tea is very nice and frankly speaking this is the best tea I ever had" Harika said enjoying the taste of the tea he prepared. He felt a strange happiness inside him hearing her words, he smiled as a response.

They both finished their tea and Harish said he will drop her in the village. "Harish! We stayed a little far from the village" Harika replied. "Ok then you direct me! Let's go for the place where you people stayed" Harish agreed. Harika nodded and they both started walking.

"How long you are going to stay in this forest?" Harika asked, "Not sure! I think one or two days" he replied casually. Then they both talked about few random stuffs while they were walking to their destination.

"Hey finally we reached the place!" Harika exclaimed. "Please come with me let me introduce you to my friend" Harika requested and he agreed since he doesn't have any intention to disappoint her.

They both reached the place where her team stayed but Harika was shocked when she found the place empty. Harish was confused too. "Where is your team Harika?" He asked in confused tone, "I was also wondering the same" she replied.

They didn't find anyone there and Harika remembered something. "Harish! Yesterday our deen informed we are going to vacate the place. I think they left" she uttered sadly.

"Okay! Don't worry! I'll drop you in your hostel" he assured with a smile. She nodded. He took her to his guest house where he left his vehicle.

"Harika! Let's have breakfast before we leave. I think we will reach your hostel by end of the day" he said with concern. Harika accepted. His maids served her breakfast.

"Ramu! I'm leaving today. So don't prepare lunch" he informed his cook. "But sir! The road was blocked. How will you travel through that way?" He asked with hesitation.

"What? The road was blocked?" Harika asked with wide eyes. "Yes Madam! Yesterday night there was a landslide. So every roads from this village is blocked" he replied what he knew. Harika rolled her eyes.

"Chill! Let's do something. First charge your mobile and try to contact your friends" Harish consoled her. She nodded and put her mobile on charger. Harish called his friends to check whether there is any alternative way.

"Hello Harika! Where are you? Are you fine?" Varsha asked with great concern. "Yeah Varsha I'm fine. Actually I lost my way and Harish saved me" Harika replied.

"Harish? Okay whatever, stay safe!" Varsha said, "yeah! I'll explain you everything but tell me have you reached the hostel safely? I heard that there is a landslide in the way you travelled" Harika asked worriedly, "we reached safe Harika. Nothing happened while our return but I too heard that there is a landslide and the roads were blocked. How will you manage to return back?" Varsha asked, "I don't know but I will try my best" Harika replied.

"Ok Harika! Stay safe and let me know if you need any help. Should I inform this with our management? Actually they were worried. We left the place in hurry so failed to notice you. I should have checked you before leaving but I thought you was inside the bus" she uttered sadly.