I-Vianna

She knew pretty well that it would come to this and yet she never pictured that it would turn into reality.

They were in love, yes not soo madly in love, but when he asked her to marry him, Vianna took courage and said YES. George is a nice guy. He is not a boy next door type but he is oozing with such a personality enough to melt her heart.

It was never love at first sight but there was a mutual attraction.

Vianna cried at the thought of it. Why on earth is she still crying? She asked herself. She could not find one good reason. She is hurt. She is broken.

"Mom I'm ready." It was Thirdy.

She could not face his son. How on earth will she tell him that their planned vacation is called off? How would she tell him that it would just be the two of them---that George is out of the picture, that they will not be able to build the sand castle they both planned for their summer get away.

"Then better get in the car."

She was taken aback with his voice. Why is he still here? They agreed last night that it was over and here she is trying to control the urge to slap him in front of their son.

"Hi Love. Let's make the most tonight."

She wanted to scream and kick his a** but seeing Thirdy with his eyes gleaming with joy had her think twice.

George took their luggage and held her hand as if nothing has happened.

"Dad let's drop by at this new convenient store and grab Sundae."

Thirdy just turned 14 but he still likes ice cream and everything sweet and she knows that this is how he sees them too... PERFECT---SWEET---

"Hey young man, don't forget to get your mom her favorite garden salad."

She had to close her eyes as if she didnt hear anything. Why does he still care with what she craves for? What is he trying to do? win her back? No never. Last night was the end. Their period.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now its purely third person POV. The first Edition was combined POVs. Sorry readers.

Special shout out to @arlyncasunuran . Grateful for reading this. Enjoy

OFFICIAL FB GROUP:

https://web.facebook.com/groups/986289911419697/

OFFICIAL FB PAGE

https://lifethoughtsandinspirations.wordpress.com/