Chapter 2 Part One: Wedding

Peppa decided to go wedding dress shopping with her best friend, Dora. They walked into Daniel's Bribe-Your-Husband to get a dress.

"Hello ladies. I'm Park Ranger Daniel, the CEO of Daniel's Bribe-Your-Husband. Can I help you with anything?"

"Hola soy Dora! Can you help us find a wedding dress for my amiga Peppa?" Dora responds.

"Of course. Is there a certain style you're looking for?"

"Nah fam just one that fits." Peppa responds.

"Peppa you're built like a trapezoide! You won't fit in any wedding dress!" Dora says rather loudly. Everyone in the store turns to look at Dora. She chuckles nervously.

"Actually ma'am, we do have uno dress that might fit Peppa. Follow me." The girls follow Daniel to the location of the dress.

"It should be...aha! Here it is." Daniel says taking the dress off the hanger. "Try it on Peppa!" Peppa goes into a changing room to try on the dress.

Dora gasps. "Peppa! You look like Map but sexy!" Daniel shakes his head.

"Do you think this is the dress Peppa?" Daniel asks as Peppa looks in the mirror. She nods.

Thanos decided to go look for a suit with his 2 best friends: Caillou and Bob the Builder.

"Hello! How can I help the three of you today?"

"I need a suit for my wedding." Thanos says, rather sadly.

"Thanos, why did you say that so sadly?" Bob asks him.

Thanos sighs. "I don't know if Peppa is the one. I'm hoping something tragic happens and I won't have to marry her."

"WHAT?" The author of this book comes into the store.

"Hey! Aren't you writing this book?" Caillou asks.

"Yes as a matter of fact I am. I'm just curious-Thanos. What makes you think Peppa isn't the one?"

"She doesn't make me feel the way Trump did. Trump loves to have dance parties and kidnap kids in basements while Peppa just snorts and jumps into puddles."

"Ah. WAIT WHAT?"

"I don't think I need a suit. I'll just stick with this." The cashier nods as Thanos, Caillou, and Bob leave. The author runs after them.

"WAIT! How am I going to continue this book if you don't want a wedding?"

"Use your one brain cell and come up with something I don't know."

The author smiles smugly, an idea popping into her head. "Alright. I shall continue the book with my one brain cell."