Chapter 2 Final Part: Wedding

"Any objections?"

Everyone waited a bit to see if there were any objections. The author impatiently waiting for the surprise guest to arrive.

"Alright then. Thanos you may kiss the bride."

Everyone watches Thanos lean in.

I jump up right before they kiss when something magical happens.

The doors slam open.

The mystery character hops forwards a few steps before saying "I object! Peppa I've liked you since the start. I know you see something in me. Give me a chance." The character takes off the black hoodie to reveal theirselves.

People gasp

People cheer

People show confusion

The character is no other than...

Larry the Cucumber.

Thanos steps down from the platform. "Peppa I never really liked you. I did see hope in you, but I don't know what happened. When I cooked Larry, it wasn't actually him. It was a regular cucumber."

"That's right. So Peppa–will you give me another chance?"

Peppa looks around before nodding her head. "Yes I will. This story wouldn't exist without us now would it?"

So Peppa and Larry ended up together, Thanos and Trump are married, and Dora and Caillou are both back at their homes. It's good to see a good ending to a book.

I swear this is the end this time.

The author publishes the final chapter and sighs. "Where do I go now, do I continue reading fanfics and Kanye x Kanye or do I get a life?" The answer is...the author is going to continue to make books. Ones just like this, but possibly better. She opens Wattpad again to add an authors note and the final words.

The End

That was Peppa Pig x Larry the Cucumber. I hope you all enjoyed this book and if so, here are a few books I recommend:

Kanye x Kanye

Shrek x Bread

Obama the Musical

Trump the NOT Musical

The orange man