Chapter 2 Part three: wedding

Once they get to the reception the author hurries the mysterious character to an empty room.

"Alright so let's review. When the Priest asks if there are any objections, you barge in and confess your love to Peppa. I over heard Thanos saying he doesn't want to marry her anyways, so it should all end well. I think everyone will be shocked to see you."

"I think so too. It sounds like a good plan. What time shall I barge in?"

"Peppa wants to kiss at 4:20 so I would say 4:18. That gives you 2 minutes to confess and maybe she'll kiss you instead."

The character nods. "I shall remain in here until 4:15. Then I'll head out and start heading towards the church next door and barge in."

"Sounds like a plan. See you there." The author heads out of the room and goes to where Peppa is.

"Author this is an amazing vow. It even includes Larry!" Peppa says.

"Did you even like Larry?"

"Of course I did. That's what started this story, right?" The author nods. "I miss Larry. He was such a good soul."

Peppa misses him? I wish she could've said sooner. But then this story would be over.

"We better get going. The wedding is starting soon." Peppa nods and we all walk into the first entrance of the church.