Chapter 11 - In Her Blood

I'm sorry to have to report this, but I'm going to be cancelling the promotional appearances in Europe for the time being, at least for a month or two due to some personal reasons.

Rumors began spreading through the media the other day that Nick and I were involved in the Atlanta baby scandal. Google it if you aren't aware what it is. It turns out that our daughter Ella that we thought had died was involved, living in Virginia with the people who bought her from the doctor that's being charged.

We can't say much because it's an ongoing investigation, but we do know that the mother was a Backstreet Boys fan. Also, both parents are in jail, not only for kidnapping and human trafficking, but other horrible offenses where our daughter is concerned.

But Ella is finally home, where she belongs and needs our attention right now. She's been through more than people my age have been through in her life already and she's still a little girl. I will be doing some interviews for shows live from Nashville, and promise I'll make it up with some shows when everything is settled.

But right now, Ella is my #1 priority. I will keep everybody updated on everything and let you know when the interviews will air.

- Harley