Part 1 ~Survivor ~

When Lawrence left the bathroom to get help for him and Adam , he started to bleed out. Adam was lying on the bathroom floor helpless. All he could do was hope Lawrence could bring help. An hour went by and Adam was out of hope . He tried screaming for help but nobody could hear him. But every move he made felt like someone was stabbing him repeatedly in the stomach. When he gave up yelling he sat in the corner . But at that moment he saw movement in the corner of his eye, the body that was lying on the ground had started moving . He told Adam that the key to their shackle was in the tub with him. The man got up and walked towards the door with one final line , "game over ". He then shut the door and left behind screaming Adam . Lawrence, who was still crawling around the tunnels sees a pipe and decides to push his stump against it to stop the bleeding . But he passed out because of the blood loss. But the man from the bathroom helped him. The mans name was John Kramer . But to most people he was known as the jigsaw killer. John was the man who put them In the bathroom . John decided to give Lawrence another chance even though he did win. He gave Lawrence a prosthetic and let him go . Lawrence hadn't forgotten about Adam . Even though he had a tough time walking he managed to make his way to the bathroom and free Adam. Once they were out of the building a car had spotted them and drove them to the hospital. Three months later Lawrence is still an oncologist and Adam is still a photographer . One day Lawrence finally grew the courage to ask Adam out. Lawrence and Alison has gotten a divorce right after the incident with jigsaw . Alison thought he was a bit out of his mental state and that because he had something to do with the jigsaw killer that could put Diana in danger . Lawrence and Adam always went out on cute dates. Like going to the movies , coffee shops, and books stores . They both really loved each other. Adam has noticed that ever since that night Lawrence had been getting a lot of work related calls at night . But he didn't really mind. He knew Lawrence had a very busy schedule but Adam still worried about him. One night Lawrence didn't get a call which surprised Adam.  So they watched television together until Adam fell asleep . Lawrence carried Adam upstairs to bed where they both fell asleep .....