Part 10 ~ "Live or die, but there isn't much choice"

The room was dark, it felt surreal. The silence was overwhelming and there sat Lawrence, once again dead to the world. All of a sudden, his conscience seemed to creep back inside him, causing his eyes to jolt open. He couldn't for the life of him make out where he was but then it hit him. The sense of despair felt all too familiar and Lawrence didn't even have to imagine where he might be. He tried to stand up and reach for a light switch, but his hands and feet were clamped down. "Oh shit" he whispered. He heard a loud bang and the lights suddenly whirred on. He looked up and squinted. It took him a while but he realised, the worst thing of all, what was on his head. The reverse bear trap. "Oh no no no. What the hell? HELP!" he yelled, despairingly. No one could hear him, and if they could, they didn't help him.

There was a small, pretty new at the time, television to his left. He didn't notice it until it turned on, as if by magic. Static at first, then showing a large, dark green workshop with a little white puppet staring menacingly at the camera. "What?" he muttered under his breath. The puppet had bulging black and red eyes, straggly black hair, red lips that looked as if they were forced into a smile, and swirling red patterns on his cheeks which bulged out more than his eyes. "Oh god, this isn't happening" Larry spoke again. The camera zoomed in closer to the doll, before it's mouth opened and a sinister voice spoke, "Hello Larry, I want to play a game. The situation you find yourself in is not something I imagine you ever expected, yet here you are sitting helplessly. Cheating is not civilised and it is written in the ten commandments as a sin. When this tape finishes, you have exactly sixty seconds to think of your last words. Live or die, but there isn't much choice." The doll's mouth closed and Larry hyperventilated while tears flooded his eyes. Adam now appeared in front of the camera, wearing Jigsaw's red and black cloak, "I'm sorry, Larry, I didn't want to do this"
"No, Adam. HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!" Larry screamed, as soon as he'd finished yelling, he heard ticking. He knew this was the last minute of his life. All his regrets and fears overwhelmed him and then the timer stopped, he heard a click and his jaw felt numb but slightly stretched. The most excruciating pain hit him like a bus as he felt his jaw rip open and blood trickle down his neck and onto his legs. Then, nothing. He was dead to the world for the last and the only time.

Adam then walked to the bathroom to see his ex lover dead. He stayed by the door and let out one more line . "Game over". He then shut the door and walked away...