invasion of the Bloods Throne

Jerk.

I thought as I tap my pencil on my nose, glaring at my bestfriend Isaac. He is flirting with a blonde bimbo. He already confirmed that he is dating our bestfriend Julie. Yeah I know... werewolves have mates and all that stuff but she liked him and so is he. Well, at least he let her know. He's a player- after all.

"Isaac!" I whisper shout. He slowly averted his gaze to me. I glared at him. With the best death glare I could give at the time.

"Yeah?" he said smirking. He had his hands intertwined with the bimbo's. I looked at their hands blankly.

"what the fuck are you doing? You're betraying Julie!" I said loud enough for him to hear.

"relax. She won't know..." he said nonchalantly. I opened my mouth to speak again but the door flew open in a bang and there stood Julie.

"I-Isaac..." she stammered falteringly. I tried standing up and to follow her but she ran away.

I stumbled over my seat as I approach the direction she went for. Then I remembered that she is one of the fastest werewolves around the school. Dammit.

"Julieee!" I shouted. I ran the best I could but I still can't reach her speed. Then I got lost on her tracks.

But this is the way to the music room. Her favorite place in all school. Whatever struggle she faces at the moment, rather problem or not, she goes here.

I started moving my feet to the extent that I'm fast walking. I reached the door and turned the knob. I saw her there, on the piano bench shedding tears.

I sat by her side. She rested her head on my shoulder as I run my hand on her back.

"I c-can't believe him. H-he was our best fr-riend. I kept thinking he c-could change, f-for me-e." she said, her voice strained.

"you know, he's not worth for being your boyfriend. He can be a best friend, a brother, an acquaintance but not a boyfriend. He is a player, I kept that in mind. I hate the fact that he breaks hearts easily. Just a one night stand. But I also thought about him being our best guy friend. He can be something he can't be."

She shifted from her position. "you're right. I n-need to accept what he is a-already. I don't need for him to change. He l-likes m-me, as a girl friend. Girl-space-friend."

"let's go?" I asked as we chuckled a while by all the rhetorical things we said.

*****

Phys Ed.

I hate this subject. This is the only thing we have common in human school. Since we train to be better at fighting and running.

One thing I hate about this subject is the uniform. They gave us sports bras and a tight leggings reaching above the knee. They say I'm skinny and all that curve, but I hate skin exposure. With the boys around.

I quickly tied my shoelace and scurried to the entrance outside to the football field. I lined up with the girls, next to to a petite brunette. I tied my hair in a ponytail while the other girls stretch out their outfit to show their goods as the boys whistle, checking them out. Thus I rolled my eyes typically.

"alright students. Today we are going to be testing your agility and speed. I'm sure alpha Jonathan and alpha Curtis gave you rounds to begin with but some didn't so we are going to repeat. Okay, I will call out the first group to compete." she rambled on and on as my eye caught a young chestnut haired boy with freckles sitting on the bleachers. He is my mother's sister's friend's so-

"Dale Grinch, Sarah Jones, and Fraise Abraham!"

Shit. I'm gonna compete with the school's bad boys.

"Ready, Set, Go!"

I move my feet and run. Run the best I could, as I overtake Fraise's place. The last thing I need is to beat Dale as well.

But I didn't know there's a rock on the way so I stumbled over it and roll like a log on the hill.

My ankle sprained. Shit, it motherfucking hurts!

I reach for it but it's no use. I was just on the ground, writhing in agony. My nose scrunched up as pain penetrate in my body.

The alarm signalled everyone to start going to their packs. Another pack invaded our school; which just means the Bloods Throne. Shiit.

12 years...

"mommy! tell me a story, not a boring one okay!?" I begged my mom. She chuckled at my sudden outburst.

"Okay, but promise me Sarah you are gonna sleep after it." She said calmed, and I nodded my head vigorously. She started formally.

"just a few years ago, there live a very strong alpha named Paul. He was a possessive alpha, thus arrogant and strict to his pack, Bloods Throne.

"he only cared about his family, his daughter Emilia and Son Aiden, with his wife Luna Debris. His son is the future alpha of the pack. One time his mother the Luna was killed. So he started killing rogues since he was eight. He hated rogues so much, because they killed their mom.

"his dad died because he committed suicide. Aiden became the alpha of the pack in a very young age; 11. Since then everyone envied him."

my mother's stories always kept me to sleep. I had a fear of it getting to me, kill me. My mother was attacked by rogues. And rogues are demons from the flaring hell I despise.

I limped to the exit as everyone left me behind at the entrance. I tried standing up, but it was no use once I was surrounded by the Bloods Throne's people. I was sitting up.

Oh Shit.