ELC8

ELC8

I know that I still have a lot of things to learn. I am all new to almost everything that I encounter every day. It was not easy. There are times that I just want to back down and go home. But for a long time of being surrounded by all familiar things, no one excites me and challenges me anymore not until these days. It's making me wanna try more, know more... and stay.

But I guess, no matter how many things I learned now and those that I am about to learn from the coming days, there is one thing that remains to be so hard for me to figure out.

"Good morning, Senyorito!" I greeted him but he didn't even glance at me. He continued walking like I am nonexistent.

"Sungit..." I commented and frowned.

It's Six.

Hindi ko siya maintidihan. Just when I thought that we're starting to be okay and cool, he came back being this cold heartless man I knew the first time. The one who can't even give a single nod.

He pulls, yet he pushes.

And when he does, it creates a greater distance than before.

"Aalis ka na po agad? Di ka pa nag-uumagahan!"

I was learning and improving a lot using tagalog! I'm loving the language now! Well, I secretly train myself, actually. The first thing I did on my first salary is to pay Ate Lucy with my debt, buy some clothes, and a Speak Tagalog book (of course, it's a secret!).

"Nakahanda na don sa dining yung pagkain mo po!" I followed his steps. I tried to match the strides he's making but his legs are longer than mine! Hawak ko pa din sa kamay ko ang feather duster habang sumusunod sa paglabas niya.

"Hello! Naririnig mo ba ako? Wala ka bang boses po, Sir?"

I waved my hand even if I asked about his voice. But he still didn't care! This guy is really getting into my nerves! Pasalamat sya...

When I realized that he would really ignore me, I stopped walking and I just followed him through my eyes looking at his back. I stomped my feet. Ugh! I hate you, Six!

"Baka lang kasi naman magutom ka!" I shouted frustratingly. "Po!" I added after some seconds when I realized my words became informal.

The excitement and joy in my system suddenly jumped when he stopped. Hindi nga lang siya lumingon. I was about to go to him when he started walking away again! My excitement died down in a matter of seconds.

I groaned and turned my back.

"What's the use of his mouth if he won't open it? And his voice? Feeling nya ba he has the most beautiful voice? Hmp! Damot..." I whispered to myself.

I pouted. I really liked how his cold voice calls my name...

"What the hell did I do to him? Babait, tapos di mamamansin! Moody! He's so hard to spell!"

"Reese?"

"Yes po?" I forced myself to smile at Ate Glen when I respond on her call. I slightly turned so I could face her. She didn't hear me, right? I'm just whispering unto myself!

She looked at me curiously. She was holding a basket of laundry but she's currently not moving and is just looking at me.

"Anong binubulong mo dyan?"

I didn't erase my smile even if it's hard to maintain while I'm thinking of an excuse.

"Monologue! Nagmo-monologue po ako hehe..." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Para may nari-"

Tumakbo ako sa tabi niya bago pa niya matapos ang kanyang salita. I got the hamper from her hand.