ELC42

ELC42

I stirred up from my position before I heard little and careful whispers beside me. I remained closing my eyes and hiding my smile as I faked being asleep while listening to both of them talking.

When did they wake up?

"Did we wake Mama up?"

"No, Papa. But let's wake Mama now!"

My lips curved when I heard how Aza controlled his voice. His tone is a little high yet he was still whispering.

"Mama looks tired, baby... let her sleep for more."

"Hmm... okay. It's Aza and Papa time only." Aza sweetly said. I tried to open my eyes a little to see what they are doing. It's easy to do that since I'm facing their direction.

There is only a small distance between me and Six who's lying down beside me. Above him was Aza, lying flat on his stomach with his face on his father's chest. He was facing me and I saw how his face lit up when he caught me opening my eyes a little.

"Ma!" he screamed.

"Az!" Six tried to stop Aza but he already moved out of his body to transfer on mine. Aza sat on my stomach and I giggled before I opened my eyes. I felt Six's eyes on me but I choose to focus mine on Aza.

"Good morning, baby..." I said and smiled at him. I put my hands on his back before I pulled him into my body to hug him. He kissed my cheeks before he hugged me back. I smiled.

"Morning, Mama! We've been waiting for you to wake up!"

I caressed his back and hug him tighter.

"Really? Did you wait long?"

"Nope! It's okay!"

"Az, come here. Didn't I told you you're heavy for Mama already?" Six moved to close our distance. My eyes drifted on him when I felt our shoulders touched. His dark eyes pierced on me.

"Good morning..." he greeted me.

I smiled at him a little, trying to maintain my calmness in the middle of the butterflies flying on my stomach. My heartbeat is raising so fast as I stared at his cold yet peaceful eyes.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

Sumilay ang maliit na ngiti sa kanyang labi. "Best sleep I ever had."

I drew my breath heavy. No one of us broke our stare to each other. Naputol lang ang tingin naming dalawa noong gumitna saamin si Aza. Six moved away from me to give space for Aza. Wala naman kaming ginagawa pero hindi rin naman kami tumatayo. We just enjoyed playing and talking with Aza. It took a while for us to get up from the bed.

Six helped Aza do his routines. As much as I enjoy watching them, I have to leave them to do my own things in my room. I never really took my baths long this fast few years because I know that Aza needs me. But right now, I somehow felt a little at ease knowing that Six is with him. I had more time to pamper myself.

However, I wasn't able to keep track of the time I spent in the bathtub. When I moved out of my bathroom, the two of them are already inside my bedroom, waiting for me.

I was even so shy because I was only on my robe! I don't even know why I'm freaking shy when he had already seen my body before! Bakit ba!

Aza started attending his therapy sessions. There are also times that we join him on his sessions. Sadly, he had to stop going to school because he's still becoming hysterical when he can't find us anywhere. His Psychiatrist said that Aza might be thinking that he will be under danger once again if no one of us is around him. He was looking at us as the only one who can give him safety.