[43] teamwork.

Moon Colonies News: The annual two-week orgies on Phobos and Deimos started this week in Phobos, and there has been an STD outbreak. It's referred to as Can't Stop, Won't Stop disease, and its effect on people is that they can't stop having sex. The only way to beat it is by having sex with someone who has it. Apparently, the two cancel each other out. But the most shocking thing of all is that instead of people fearing this disease, they're trying to get it, saying it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

 But the most shocking thing of all is that instead of people fearing this disease, they're trying to get it, saying it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience

Rainbow had set an electromagnetic field around the base, keeping out Earth's toxic air. She didn't have to, but she hated wearing a helmet every time she stepped outside.

"It's dem," Cleo said with a smile, referring to the coyotes she had expected to hunt her. "Dey found me fast."

Rainbow and Cleo watched the coyotes' spacecraft approach their base from the security room. Searching through the internet to see whom they belong to, Rainbow pulled up their profiles. "Unicorn, Hell Rooster, T-Rex, Baby Raven, and Devil Crow. They are ranked just outside The 100. Impressive."

Cleo cracked her knuckles. "Me been waiting for a proper fight."

"The synthetics have not been pleasing you?"

Cleo arched her brow at Rainbow.

Rainbow blushed. "I did not mean it like that."

Cleo laughed. "Yuh look cute when yuh blush. Di synths nuh gone fight me tuh dey full capabilities bikaaz dem are here tuh protect me. An' nuh matter how many times me tell dem it's ok tuh nuh hold back, dem nuh listen."

Turning back to the holo-screen, Rainbow and Cleo watched as the soldiers destroyed the incoming spacecraft, killing a group of coyotes that had dropped from one of them. Rainbow screen-grabbed the coyotes' T-rex emblem on their armor and ran it through the search engine. "They were members of T-Rex's team, Dead Dinos."

"She outta team members." Cleo scoffed. "Serves her right."

The coyotes faced no more casualties; the five high-ranked ones being the last survivors. They showed why they were in their positions by tearing through the soldiers like they were a piece of cake, using the empty area around the base to their advantage. It was as if they were competing to see who could kill the most synths.

Cleo stood. "Come on, let's deal wid dem ourselves."

"I thought you would never ask."

The pair met the coyotes at the base's dock; the two sides stared at each other from a distance.

"Dis shud'n have been how we reunite after not seeing each odda for over ten years, Li Jun," Cleo said.

Rainbow glanced between Cleo and Unicorn. "You know him?" Before getting into a relationship with Cleo, she had researched her. She thought she knew everything there was to know about her.