[52] executions aren't for the wise.

Space News: The Universal Authority announced today that one of the spaceships they had sent out to look for habitable worlds will return soon. And with it, hope for the survival of the human race. God is real, and he has shown us once again that this universe is ours to rule. Thank you, The Universal Authority. Thank you, Chief Syla. And finally, thank you, God.

After people heard about Cleopatra's upcoming execution, they posted on social media about celebrating the terrorist's capture

After people heard about Cleopatra's upcoming execution, they posted on social media about celebrating the terrorist's capture. They had feared once she had finished taking down the Martian government and its people, she would turn her focus on other planets, moons, and the asteroid belt. No one had known to what end her insanity would take her.

It was a lie.

One person knew to what end her insanity would take her: Rainbow.

Rainbow defended the woman she loved on social media, using an untraceable anonymous account. But it didn't work. People on social media had a mob mentality. Whoever was the target that week, every user would attack them, not caring if they knew the reason behind it or not.

No one celebrated Cleopatra's demise more than the Martians. Governments leaders, politicians, corporate executives, and celebrities posted their joy on social media, hoping for a better tomorrow now that she wouldn't be a problem to them anymore.

The saddest thing was even the people Cleopatra fought for—the slaves—celebrated. Whether or not it was genuine, it was hard to tell.

Every channel in the system broadcasted Cleopatra's execution. Hundreds of drones hovered above a crowd gathered at Bacon Level—the city Senator Logan ruled—in the State of Kwame. They sang and praised Senator Logan's name, calling him a hero, messiah, and other nonsense to boost his ego.

In front of them stood a guillotine on a raised platform. Senator Logan had chosen the most embarrassing way to execute his daughter, as Mars looked down on medieval executions for millennia, and only used on those not worthy to die by Martian technology.

Wolf couldn't believe a father could be so cruel to his daughter. What had happened between them to make him treat her in such a way? When he had handed her over to him, part of him had hoped the man would let her go and then come up with a lame excuse about how she had escaped. He hadn't known why the senator made it clear to the GSF he wanted her alive. But after seeing the charade, he got his answer.

Senator Logan was a politician through and through. And politicians were nothing more than awful actors. This was going to be the biggest performance of his life. And if he played it to perfection, he could become popular enough to run for Head of State—the current leader of the State of Kwame wasn't liked by the people.

"You don't have to watch this," Wolf said.

"I will not sleep peacefully if I do not," Rainbow replied with tears flowing down her face while her eyes focused on the holo-display projected by the internet cube in Wolf's room. They sat in the same chair.