[50] she-wolf and red hawk.

Beltan News: In Goldhand, there's a new Synth Boxer who has been catching the eye of fans all over the system. Fans call him "P-Dizzle" as he always leaves his opponents dizzy before finishing them off. With ten straight first-round knockouts to his name, bookers have him as the dark horse in this year's championship tournament.

"Who are you two?" J asked the man and woman as they led him down the lower sections of the spaceship, heading to the storage room

"Who are you two?" J asked the man and woman as they led him down the lower sections of the spaceship, heading to the storage room. They attached small circular bombs on the walls as they passed each hallway. He didn't know why they were doing so, seeing that if they detonated the bombs, then everyone alive in the spaceship would die. But they had to have a reason. And since they saved his life, J decided not to question them about it.

Unlike the hallways he passed when he arrived, these didn't have decapitated heads or blood smeared on the walls and floors. The only eerie thing about them was the light panels on the walls that had turned red, giving off a macabre presence, showing the critical condition the spaceship was in. It was a miracle it still supported life.

"You said everyone knows us," the woman told the man.

"I may have overestimated our popularity... a little."

"A little, sure." The woman glanced at J, then back at the man. "He followed us just because we told him to. What if we're golems?"

"Exactly. He didn't even try to see if we're humans or not." The man looked at J from head to toe. "Maybe he's the 'easy to trust' kind."

"I hate such people."

"Me too."

"High-five?"

"High-five."

The two high-fived.

Somebody kill me. J had never met a coyote that didn't annoy him, and these two proved his point. Despite that, they were right. What if they were golems, and this was a trap? What if they had planned with the other golems to trick him into thinking he got away when they were leading him to his death?

"I know you're coyotes. I just want to know your codenames. Maybe I've heard of you before," he said.

The two stopped walking and turned to him.

"I'm Robert, and this is my wife, Anastasia. But you can call me Red Hawk," the man said.

"And I'm Wolf," the woman added.

"You mean, She-Wolf," Red Hawk corrected her.

I've never heard of Red Hawk and She-Wolf. J had encountered many coyotes chasing their targets to space, much to his displeasure. They must be efficient if that's the case, keeping their hunts locally.

"Yes, but that's only if our son became a coyote," She-Wolf said.

Red Hawk smiled. "That's our son you're talking about. He has our blood in him—of course, he's a coyote by now. He might even be among The 100. Otherwise, I'd be very disappointed in Beatrice for not keeping her promise of making sure he becomes a coyote."