Chapter 49

Abeke Pov

-

I got to class and was about to begin my boring day.

"Hey, What are you doing later?" Ruby asked.

"Absolutely Nothing" I replied.

"Well would you like to hang out? Like friends, or more, or just friends is fine" She asked.

"Hey calm down and my answer is yes" I held her shoulder.

"Okay I'll meet you at your room" She smiled.

"Umm how exactly will we hang out?" I asked as sat down.

"Well you see, I didn't think I'd reach this far" She chuckled.

"Well where are we going to hang?" I questioned.

"The only place I could think of is my room, I got popcorn and movies" She raised her eyebrow.

"Say less" I chuckled.

Finally class is over, I dreaded today the most but the ending of today will be worth it, I got to our room and everyone else was already there, they looked a little bit more serious than usual.

"Uhhh, what's going on?" I asked as I sat on the bed.

"Well we need to get Hayden out of there by tomorrow" Alexis answered.

"Oh well what's the plan?" I questioned.

"Well that's what we're figuring out tonight" she answered. Tonight aww fuck.

"Tonight?" I facepalmed.

"Oh do you have something better to do?" Alexis folded her arms.

"No, its just that I was going to hang out with Rub-" I got cut off by Alexis.

"Ruby? You're seriously going to pick her?" She said in disgust.

"I'm not choosing anyone, and I know what you think about her" I said.

"Oh? Then what do I think?" She raised an eyebrow.

"You think that's she's The Devil's Daughter, She made Hayden got taken to 'SC' and she's a deceiving, backstabbing, and a spoiled little bitch, but she's not that, Madame Theressa tried to program her to be like that and it worked for a while but I've seen that she's trying to and she is changing" I pleaded.

"We need to break her out tomorrow, Ughh, why do you have to be so lovey dovey, Fine you can go on your date" She Shooed me.

"Its not a date we're just hanging out" I said.

"YeAh, SuRe I tOtAlLy bElIeVe yOu" She mocked.

"WhAtEvEr" I mocked back.

___

I waited by the door for a long time, Ruby still wasn't there, I wonder what happened, I hope she didn't get caught, well how could she get caught I think she's allowed to roam the halls after dark, Right? Its only us who can't be outside at times like this, if I get caught I'll just tell them that my allergies are acting up and I came outside for some fresh air. Wow Ruby still isn't here. Alexis came out to me.

"Hey dude, you good?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess she had something better to do, you can say I told you so now" I shrugged.

"I wont, you want to come inside and help us with this plan?" She smiled.

"Hey what happened to your 'date'?" Jade chuckled.

"It wasn't a date, and she stood me up" I rubbed my eyes.

"Well you're not here to stand there and look pretty, Get your butt over here and help us to create a plan" Jade gestured to me. I jumped onto the bed and they brought be up to speed.

___

Dad

Alexis?

Hello?

Are you there?

Alexis Please respond.

A

L

E

X

I

S

?

___

Alexis's Pov

Well today is the day that I'm getting my other half back and I will do everything in my power for us to escape together. I slightly shake everyone's beds to get them to wake up.

"You guys got the plan right?" I asked.

"You waked us up to ask us if we got the plan" Jade ask rhetorically.

"Alexis, you need to calm down, the plan is going to work stop worrying" Cameron turned.

"I don't know how I can relax right now" I facepalmed.

"Well I know of one way you can" Jade winked.

"Nope, that's never going to happen again, my heart belongs to Isabella" I detested.

"Yeah like Isabella would wait for you, don't get me wrong you're worth the wait but Isabella won't" She said.

"I don't have time for this" I said starting to get ready for class, they slowly started to follow.

I opened the door and I realized that Ruby wasn't there, maybe she's not as Maddison as I thought, Well I hope she isn't. We headed to class, even if I wanted to I couldn't pay attention to whatever the lecturer was saying I was too busy replaying the plan in my head, each time with a different outcome but none successful.

"Alexis, Earth to Alexis" Cameron waved her hands in front of my face snapping me out of it. I didn't even notice that class was over.

"Lets go" Abeke Whispered.

"Y-Yeah" I got up and shook it off.

We walked to the room and started to get ready, we took off the school's uniform then put them into a bag and changed into the clothes that we came here with. Cameron and Jade went to the tools room while Abeke and I went back to class and lit the uniforms on fire. We ran and met up at the 'SC' Room.

"Hayden?" I shouted.

"Can you hear me?" I shouted again but I didn't get a response.

"Did you get them?" I looked at Cameron, She nodded pulling out the hammers.

Yes, we immediately started to pound the life out of that metal door. Everyone was running around upstairs because of the fire but kept on pounding because one way or another we're going to get this door open. The place was becoming hot, suffocating and a bit shaking, the smoke was burning our eyes turning them red but we kept on pounding. Then the door finally opened and we rushed in but to our surprised it wasn't what we expected.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"