Chapter two

The salon smells like fresh flowers. I love that smell. Nora tells me to get my nails colored white. I nod as a agreement and she smiles. "We have to go to get you a cute dress Tess!" "We should but should I really be spending this much money today?" "Yes! It's a girls day out!". I smile and laugh. Once our nails dry, we get to a forever 21 and walk in. I look at a cute white dress that will match my nails and Nora likes it too. "Once we pay for it you should wear it for the rest of the day" "I should Nora". Nora gets a cute little mini skirt and we go to check out. After paying, I put the dress on and head into the car.
Meanwhile with Hardin and Landon....
"Landon how am I going to propose?!" "I have no idea Hardin. I didn't even think you would still be with Tessa at this very moment" "I hate you bro". Landon laughs and I look at the ring. She always looks at this one every single time we go to the mall. I never actually thought I would buy it and propose to Tessa. "Emery! Come out!" "Yes dad?" "Emery, I want you to say will you marry dad after you say your speech okay?" "Okay dad!" "What was my speech again?" "Emery you say, Dear mom, Dad always says how special you are to him and that you mean the world to him. He could have never made it out of the darkness if it weren't for you, and now he wants to make it official with you.. As you guys once quoted, Whatever our Souls are made of.. his and mine are the same, He feels as if it's the right time to make the quote come to life.." "Can you write that down on a piece of paper for me?" "Sure I will". I laugh and we all start to head to the beach.
Back with Tessa and Nora....
"Hey Tessa, do you mind pulling over at the beach? I want to dip my feet into the water and watch the sunset" "Sure Nora! I'll come with". I park the car and we start heading down to the beach...