Chapter three

As I start to walk onto the beach.. I feel nauseous. My stomach starts to hurt and I grab it while I keep walking. "Are you all right Tess?" "Uh I don't think so Nora.." "What's wrong hun?" "I feel like i'm going to pu..." I puke into the sand and I start to get dizzy. "Tessa? Hey hey keep your eyes opened! I'm calling a ambulance!! Hi yes we need a ambulance at the nearest beach. My friend fainted and puked" I hear Nora talk but my eyes are screwed shut.
Meanwhile.. With Hardin..
"HARDIN!! HELP!" I hear Nora scream. I run over to her and see Tessa on the floor. "NO! TESS WAKE UP" I run my fingers through my hair and I start to hear an ambulance. "HELP OVER HERE!" Tessa opens her eyes but says that she can't move because she feels nauseous. She gets on a gurney and I get into the ambulance with her. Landon and Nora bring the kids to the hospital in Nora's car. A doctor comes into the room and says "congratulations"..
Back to Tessa...
"Uh Hardin why is he saying congratulations?" "I have no idea.. Uh sir why are you saying congratulations." He coughs a bit and says, "Oh you guys didn't know? Tessa Young, your pregnant." "WHAT?!" Me and Hardin scream at the same time. Oh my gosh no way! Another one?! Hardin looks at me with wide eyes but I can tell that he's happy about it too. Landon and Nora come in the room with the kids. I tell Nora first and she yells so loud. "What happened Nora?" "Landon.. Tessa's pregnant.." "Oh my gosh!". I tell Emery that she's having a sibling and she smiles. "Dad can we do the thing now? Or are we going to wait?" "What is she talking about Hardin?" "Uh well Tessa there's something i've wanted to ask you for a while.."