Chapter four

"What is it Hardin?" "Well it can wait.." "No seriously Hardin, what is it". Hardin bends down over to Emery and whispers to her ear. Emery walks up to me on the hospital bed and starts to read out a speech. As she continues to talk, tears come down my face and onto my hands. When Emery is finished she says, "Dad it's time!". He looks at her and smiles. He then looks back at me and starts to bend down on one knee. I put my hands over my mouth while letting out a big gasp. "Theresa Lynn Young, Will you make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?". He stays still and I'm still in shock. "Tess I think your supposed to answer" "Sorry Hardin, you just shocked me a lot". I say yes and jump off the bed. Landon and Nora clap their hands and so does Emery. Emery hugs us both and says, "Now we can be a happy family!". We laugh and smile at her. First me and Hardin work out, second we have the most talented daughter, third i'm having another child, and now we're engaged! Wait! The baby! "Uh how long have I been pregnant for doctor?" "4 weeks!" "That's such a long time, how did I not know..". As the weeks go by, me and Hardin plan the wedding, well I did. Hardin wanted it to be big because he knew it was important to me. I'm so lucky to have him. We planned a gender reveal party right before the wedding. The gender reveal party is tomorrow. My mom, Hardin's parents, and all of our friends flew in to join us in finding out the gender! I can't believe its already been around four months since we found out. The night grew dark and it was soon the party...