First Day

Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them... only you. Rip and tear, until it is done

The sound of an alarm clock awakes a teen. He immediately reacts to the alarm by slamming his fist on it slightly breaking it. He grunts while lifting his torso up and stretches. He yawned while scratching the back of his neck. He removes the covers revealing his shirtless muscular body. He only wore white boxer shorts, climbing out of his bed he walked to the bathroom.

As he turned on the light,a red tattoo that resembled some sort of symbol was on his chest.

He brushed his teeth and washed his face while continuing his daily morning routine. He exited the bathroom and walked to his closet where he finds himself a school uniform. He puts it on only to find it the shirt and pants a little tight but he didn't mind.

He walked down to the kitchen where he prepared himself a bowl of cereal. He sat in the dining room to eat it, behind him was a painting of an armoured man holding a shotgun and rabbit.

After his bowl of cereal he gets up and places the bowl in the sink. He grabs a bag and walks out of the house where he starts walking down the sidewalk.

It wasn't a long walk to his destination,only 15min till he was in front an open gate. People, mostly teens,were walking past him and into a building. This was a school,more specifically Kuoh Academy. The boy sighs in either exhaustion or annoyance as he continues walking.

For some reason he felt as if he was being watched. The girls around him were giving him looks of interest.

Girl1: who is that?

Girl2: I don't know,maybe he's new here?

Girl3:look at those biceps though,does he lift?

Girl4:I wonder if I can ask him out.

He sighs in annoyance. But on the other side of him he is given glares by the males.

Boy1:great,another Kiba.

Boy2:you kidding me,this guy could literally crush Kiba.

Boy3:you think he can hear us,cause I don't wanna have problems with him.

He turned to them only for them to quickly look away. He smirks then turns around only to be met with a Raven haired girl wearing pink glasses.

???: excuse me,are you by any chance Y/N L/N?

He examined her before giving her a glare. He nods in yes.

???: perfect,I'm Sona Sitri,the schools student council. Follow me and I will show you around.

She turns around and walks off. He squints his eye as of there was something about her she didn't like. But he followed her either way. After showing him the hallways,rooms which were for subjects,and lastly the field. But while they were in the hallway they passed a Raven haired girl and a red haired girl.

Sona: Gremory.

???:Sitri.

But once her eyes landed on Y/N,her faced changed to a look of confusion. Y/N have her squinted eyes as he walked past her. She looked back to him as the Raven haired girl looked in confusion.

???: something wrong Rias?

Rias:there's something about that boy.

???:does he have a strange aura around him?

Rias:no no,he's human alright...it's just...

???:what?

Rias: nothing.

They walk off.

Sona and Y/N now stopped in front of a door.

Sona:well this is your room,have a nice day.

She walks off while he watches her leave. He sighs before entering the room.

Teacher:oh,you must be the new student,you can sit right there next to Issei.

She pointed to a brown haired boy who looked back at him. Y/N groaned before walking over there and sitting next to him. Issei looks at him but quickly turns away after he turns to him. Later,was P.E.,and they were running tracks. Y/N along with the class changed clothes before coming out to track.

Issei: hey,so we're all meeting up at the girls locker room right?

Y/N became nosy and listen to Issei talking to two others.

???:hell yeah dude!

???:I can't wait to see Koneko's cute breasts.

Y/N scoffed,these guys were perverts.

Coach: alright everyone, we'll be running 10laps around the track. And everyone...

They perked up.

Coach:go easy on the new kid.

Y/N kept his casual face as the class chuckled.

Coach:on your mark...

Y/N crouched.

Coach:get set...

He raised his rear up.

Coach:go!

Y/N dashed past the others and left dirt for the others to get blinded by. His speed was absolutely incredible,the coach was in awe. In atleast 1min he finished the laps,he stopped back at the starting line and looked at the coach with a glare. He pointed to the locker room, indicating he was going in there.

Coach:u-uh yeah sure.

Y/N walked over there but before he could walk in he remembered something. Those three perverts will be walking in the girls locker room. So he thought of an idea,he switched the boards that said the genders names. He then hid on the side of the building as the trio approached.

Issei: alright guys,you have your keys to the lockers?

???:hell yeah.

???:let's do this man.

Issei: alright let's go.

They entered the locker room,he switched them back to normal. The boys entered the locker room along with Y/N. Later school was over,Y/N had a small smile as he watched Issei being beaten by wooden swords.

???:you gave us the guys locker room key dumbass!

Issei:I'm sorry okay!

Y/N turned his attention somewhere else as he began walking home. He was half way there but before he could go any further,he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to see a girl wearing the same school uniform.

???:uh...hi

He only gave her a casual look.

???:I saw you at school...and was wondering if...if you'd like to be my boyfriend.

He gave her a shocked and confused face.