Tearin' Wings

Y/N looked at her in confusion, something was off. You don't just talk to some random person and ask if you'd be there boyfriend. She wasn't like the girls he's been glaring at back at school. Either way though,he didn't give a shit. He only changed his face casually and walked off.

???:w-wait where are you going!?

He ignored her and continued walking up the sidewalk. The girl scowls as her clothes were blown off and black wings sprouted from her back. She now had revealing black clothing. She summoned a violet spear and throws it a him.

???:die!

Y/N then dodged it shocking her.

???:how did you... what are you!?

He turned facing her with a glare,he clenched his fists cracking them. She then gulped.

???:wait what am I afraid for,you're just a human!

She summoned another spear.

???:he was just lucky was all.

She threw it again but instead of dodging he catches. At first she smirked, seeing the spear sizzle and burn in his hands. But then she was in awe on how long he was holding it. His face never shifted,and kept casual. He then threw it at the girl who looked in horror. She had no time to react and was pierced in the abdomen and through the back.

She looked down at the spear as blood  came from her mouth. She looked back up only to be met with a fist in the face. His left fist then strikes her in the stomach causing her to vomit even more blood. She croutched to the ground in pain.

???:h-how...can a human defeat me.

She looked back up staring at her opponent in the eyes.

???:no...I'm not dying... to a human.

She sucked up the pain and kicked her opponent back. He barely even moved,the girl turned around spreading her wings. Her wings flapped bringing her into the air. Y/N's eyes furrowed,she wasn't getting away that easy. He then opens his bag pulling out something.

Start

A double barreled shotgun,he opens it while taking out to bullets. He shoved it in the gun, closing and cocking it. Under the shotgun was two golden sharp figures. He aimed the shotgun at the flying fallen angel. The hooks shot out from under the shotgun extending with chains behind it.

It stabs her in the back between the wings.

???:gah!

The hook then pulls the chain along with Y/N into the air towards her. Once the hook reunited with the gun Y/N pulls the trigger blowing off a chunk from her back revealing her spine. She screams in pain,he punches the wound pushing him off of her plus unhooking the meat hook.once his feet met the ground he stayed crouched until the winged girl fell behind him.

Stop 0:27

He stood up and turned to the winged girl, slowly walking to her. He snaps his shotgun back open while grabbing two more bullets and shoves them into the shotgun. He cocks it and plants the shotgun onto the back of her head.

???: w-wait please!

He kept silent,but a smile crept across his face. But before he could pull the trigger a wave of red energy knocks him back. A red haired girl was the one who caused that.

Rias:that's enough!

The winged girl took this advantage to weakly fly away. But Rias had her attention more on Y/N. She walked towards him,but was shocked to see him stand back up. Instead of a look of pain, he more had a look of anger. Rias was shocked by this.

Rias:no human can survive a wave like that.

Y/N only cracked his neck as he raised his super shotgun back up. But as much as he would've wanted to fight her,he didn't feel like it. Now,it wasn't like him, wasn't like him at all. But because she isn't really what he despises the most, he didn't care about her. He placed his shotgun back in his bag and dashed off.

Rias:hey wait!

But he was too fast for her,and disappeared around a corner. She had a look of confusion.

Rias:he's human,I'm sure of it...right?