Old and New Faces Pt.1

Y/N had continued to look out for more of any lost recourses from his fortress. Action figures,rock albums,or missing weapons, that he really hoped to find. Suddenly,his foot land on something hard on the ground below the dirt He removes his foot from the object then starts digging it out of the ground. It's then revealed to be a pistol that he used to have.

He rolls his eyes in disappointment,sure he wanted to find a missing weapon but this wasn't as useful as the rest

He rolls his eyes in disappointment,sure he wanted to find a missing weapon but this wasn't as useful as the rest. Though he puts it into his pocket then continues to look for anything else only to freeze.

???:Slayer,over here.

He looks around for the person,but couldn't seem to find them anywhere. He assumed it was nothing then continued to look for any other things.

???:I'm here,a few feet away from you.

Now Y/N knew for sure he heard someone speak. He looks past the trees to still see nothing,could this be a trick from any supernaturals? He was about to take out his pistol only to spot something covered in dirt and rubble. It looked somewhat... humanoid? He walked over it then pulled the object from the ground.

Dirt falls from it revealing the figure.

Samuel Hayden, Y/N's old ally from his dimension

Samuel: it's nice to see you again Slayer. I've been expecting you to find me but didn't expect it to be this long.

Y/N gave Hayden a casual look before dropping him back to the ground.

Samuel:ow...was completely that necessary?

Y/N started to leave with his bag, leaving Hayden on the ground.

Samuel:don't tell me you're still upset about betraying you.

Y/N kept silent.

Samuel:don't you want to know how and why we're here?!

Y/N stopped, slightly turning his head to the side before sighing. He turned back to him then grabbed Hayden's one arms and pulling him to eye level.