Until it is Done

Three Fallen Angels stood guard in the woods but one of them was growing bored.

???:uuuuh,this is so boring...why can't we just fight that kid back at the church?

???: because we need to keep guard Mittelt, Raynare said that there should be more than just one devil. Now will you please just shut up!

Mittelt:but Raynare always has the fun,Kalawarner.

???:you two sound like children. Now silence,I hear someone coming.

Loud footsteps approached the three,they summoned their spears in the process. Out of the bushes came Y/N in his strange armor holding his Super Shotgun in his hands. The helmet had a small clear glass for him to see through. Suddenly,he then stops dead in his tracks. The wind blew calmly past the trees,whistling through the night.

Three figures dropped from the trees revealing the three Fallen Angels.

Kalawarner:a human?

Mittelt:aw what,that's lame!

Dohanseek:I agree,I was hoping for a fight. Let's just end his life.

Kalawarner:any last requests human?

Y/N,like usual,kept silent but readied his shotgun at her.

Kalawarner:hah,your primitive weapons can't do anything to m-

Before she could even finish he blasts her whole face off. The other two looked in awe and shock.

Start Music

Mittelt:K-Kalawarner?

Dohanseek:what the hell,what type of weapon is that?

Y/N opens and loads some rounds into it and closes it back. He quickly cocks it and aims at Dohanseek but he was quick too react and launches high into the air. Luckily Y/N didn't waste a round and shoot,and instead tries meathooking him. But is hit by a spear from Mittelt knocking him off of his aim. He looks at her who looks at him back nervously.

Mittelt:uh,hehe...sorry.

He then dashes at her,but before she could fly up he grabs her and with force he knocks her into a tree.

Mittelt:gah, Dohanseek help!

Y/N puts his shotgun onto the ground. And before Dohanseek could have the chance to save her,a blade springs out from his left gauntlet. He raised it and cleanly decapitates her head off. The body dropped from the ground as Dohanseek looked in horror. But his awe look turned into a smirk.

Dohanseek: finally,a real fight.

He prepared his spear and launched himself at Y/N. Y/N quickly dodges his attempt on stabbing him. Y/N then grabbed out a large gun that looked similar to a crossbow but larger and mechanical. The Ballista,was it's name. He started firing red energy cells into Dohanseek, doing severe damage but he was still able to fight.

He started to fly around Y/N so he wouldn't be able to aim at him. Y/N puts away the large weapon and takes out a heavy assault rifle and starts firing. He started rapid firing getting a couple hits on him and a few on his wing. He then roughly lands onto the ground as Y/N slowly walks over to him with the rifle in his hand.

Stop Music

Dohanseek tried crawling away but Y/N stomped on his back enabling him to move.

Dohanseek:w-wait,you can't do this to me! I-I'll tell you where she is just let me go!

Y/N then showed him a device that showed a map and a red dot on it.

Dohanseek:is that supposed to be her,you listen to a device?