Talk with The Devils

Y/N wiped off the blood and brain meat on his face. Asia then realized he had a large scar on his cheek,then started to approach him.

Asia:maybe I can heal it.

Y/N stepped back a few feet,confusing her.

Asia:what's wrong?

Y/N just left a glare at her.

Asia:did I do something wrong?

Y/N walked towards her and snatched the gun from her hands. He then started walking away from her.

Asia:w-wait, please don't go!

Y/N stops.

Asia:I just want to talk to you...back at the church,you seemed upset. Even though I couldn't see your face, I had a feeling you were upset.

She tried walking up from behind him.

Asia: please,if you could just talk to me and tell me what's wrong. Maybe I can help.

He kept silent as Asia grew closer,her soft hands touched his arms and back. She then thinks of something else to talk about.

Asia:Rias really would like to talk to you. Would it be fine if you showed up to the clubhouse tommorow?

Y/N's brows lowered and he sighed. He looks back at her then nods silently. A warm smile appeared on her face.

Asia:thank you Y/N. I'll tell Rias the news.

She then walked off only to stop and look at the body and shiver.

Asia:uh Y/N,you don't mind walking me home do you?

Y/N looks at her with a smile he tried not to make.

A few minutes of walking,Y/N and Asia stopped at a house where they found Issei on the porch. Y/N look in confusion.

Issei:Asia where have you been,and what's he doing here?

Asia:Y/N saved me from a bad devil. And I have some good news,he said he'll finally talk with Rias tommorow.

Just the thought of that made Y/N groan. He then started to walk off back home.

Asia:see you tommorow Y/N!

Issei:see ya dude...so Asia how was your day?

Asia:I killed someone.

Issei:...wait what?

Next morning,Y/N is walking in the woods towards a large house. It looked somewhat abandoned. He then knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer. Opening it was the raven haired girl.

???:oh,it's you again~

Y/N cocked his head back in confusion.

Rias:who's at door Akeno?

Akeno:it's our special guest president. I'm so glad he made it~

She made a smug look,Y/N could tell you on how bad he wanted to back more than just 6ft from her. Rias then appeared behind her.

Rias:Akeno, will you be a dear and make our guest some tea?

Akeno:of course.

She winked at him before walking off.

Rias: please excuse her,she was really excited for your arrival.

Oh Y/N could tell alright. He only glares at her though,leaving an awkward silence between them.

Rias: please come in then.

She opens the door more allowing Y/N to walk in. He does so finding himself in the living room of the house. He looks around to see Kiba,Koneko,Kiba,and Asia. She smiles as both Kiba and Koneko get chills down their spine. Asia runs to Y/N and hugs him. He puts on a forced smile on his face.