004. appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak

-ˋˏ 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 ˎˊ-

↳ chapter four „· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·❝ appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak ❞

chapter four
· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·
❝ appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak ❞

-ˋˏ irl! ˎˊ-

Turns out that Sapnap wasn't the only one determined to make a friend out of Phe0niX, who preferred being called Malak because "Nobody has called me that in years." George was equally as determined as Sapnap was; if the title of his stream didn't give it away already.

💜 TWITCHㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ15:36 PM
GeorgeNotFound is live: Minecraft, But My Best Friend Is A Girl And Her Name Is Phe0niX...

"Years?" he frowned and glanced from his live chat on his right monitor to the open Minecraft tab on his middle one, where he watched Malak's player open one of the many chests laying around in the community house.

"Mhm," she hummed. "I used to stream."

Tubbo, who had joined them as soon as the twitch notification was sent out, gasped. "Really?" he asked, sneaking up to her.

"Yep," Malak replied, closing the chest and crouching twice in front of him. "Here you go, Tubbo," she said, dropping him sets of different blocks. "You asked for sand, gravel, and... ink?"

"Thank you!" the young brunet chirped happily, picking them all up. "Oh! That's so nice of you, Phe0niX."

"Malak," she corrected. "And I had a good reservoir of sand and gravel. Ink, however, picked them up from this chest right here."

"That's stealing," George stated, though he remained unbothered by this fact.

Tubbo paused for a moment. "Thank you!" he repeated. "Oh! that's so nice of you to steal for me, Malak," he continued, giggling.

Both adults laughed with him.

"Oh, but I also need yellow dye," Tubbo informed her. "Do you happen to have any yellow flowers on you right now?"