020. ten minutes and thirty-nine seconds

-ˋˏ 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 ˎˊ-

↳ chapter twenty „· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·❝ ten minutes and thirty-nine seconds ❞

chapter twenty
· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·
❝ ten minutes and thirty-nine seconds ❞

-ˋˏ irl! ˎˊ-

After a long day of going out for breakfast, exploring the park, and shopping, the four friends finally made it back to the hotel suite.

Sapnap and George dropped their shopping bags by the entrance. They staggered towards their bedroom and fell on top of their beds while Dream stumbled face-first into the living room's couch.

Malak, however, moved past them and into her room, carefully placing her bags on the floor. Unlike the rest of the guys, she settled on putting away the stuff she bought.

By the time she was done, George was splayed like a starfish and fast asleep, Sapnap was showering, and Dream―

Well, Dream sat on the couch, arms crossed on the back of the sofa and chin resting on them, watching her.

When Malak caught him staring, Dream surprised both her and himself when he smiled at her instead of looking away.

"What's up?" Malak asked hesitantly.

"I'm bored," Dream replies.

"And what exactly do you want me to do about it?" she chuckles and pulls herself up from the ground.

He shrugged. "I don't know."

"Okay," she thought, rounding the couch to sit next to him. "What do you usually do when you're bored?"

Dream's face lit up.

💜 TWITCHㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ20:56 PM
Dream is live: I'm bored and Malak has to deal with the consequences

Malak leaned deeper into her seat and hummed happily as she hugs a drowsy Patches closer.