013. shut up, george

-ˋˏ 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 ˎˊ-

↳ chapter thirteen „· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·❝ shut up, george ❞

chapter thirteen
· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·
❝ shut up, george ❞

-ˋˏ irl! ˎˊ-

"Will you stop making fun of me, Malak?" George grumbled into his hands. "Give me a break."

"I thought you said she passed out during the train ride?" Wilbur, who was currently sitting beside George and across from Malak and Fundy, furrowed his eyebrows.

Niki, who was putting in their order, skipped towards them and sat right back in her seat, squeezing herself between Wilbur and Malak.

"The best one hour and eight minutes of my life," George confessed and Malak snickered.

"I'm sorry," she finally apologized. "I just couldn't help myself."

George crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. "Clearly," he scoffed, but the small smile that slowly stretched across his lips betrayed his disgruntled expression.

Niki glimpses over the table before turning to face Malak, who glanced at her and smiled brightly.

"How was your flight?" Niki asked her. "I hope you're not too tired. You look a bit pale," she admitted.

"Oh! It was alright," Malak answered, watching as a waiter walked up to them and placed down two mugs of hot coffee in front of the both of them. "Thank you."

Malak brought the mug to her lips and Niki smiled as almost immediately, colour flushed back into the brunette's face.

"Does anyone know exactly what we have planned today?" Fundy asked.

Niki placed back down the cup of coffee that she had just grabbed.

Wilbur noticed she was excited to share their plans with them and chuckled; not even twenty-four hours ago, she had come rushing into his room, going on and on about her ideas for today.

"We're meeting Tommy and Tubbo in a few hours by the shore," replied Niki. "Then we're gonna wander around until noon, where we're going to have pizza," she continued. "I don't know why, but Wilbur insisted we all had to have lunch at pizza hut."