006. the war to end all wars but not quite

-ˋˏ 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 ˎˊ-

↳ chapter six „· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·❝ the war to end all wars but not quite ❞

chapter six
· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·
❝ the war to end all wars but not quite ❞

-ˋˏ irl! ˎˊ-

Much like she promised, Malak did not hesitate. When Wilbur messaged her and asked her if she'd like to help L'manburg gain independence, she immediately said yes. No strings attached.

"Look at them up there," Wilbur pointed to where Dream, Sapnap, George and Punz stood on the cobblestone wall the four of them had created right outside of L'manburg. "Do you wanna know what makes us different from those four?"

"What?" Tommy wondered. "What is it?"

"This," Wilbur stated and proceeded to throw away the diamond armour Tubbo had lent him into the water.

"Oh," Tubbo mumbled.

"Tubbo, I appreciate the work you did, but we don't fight with armour," Wilbur spoke. "We don't need armour. Look at them."

"Wilbur," Tommy mumbled, laughing nervously. "As much as I stand by―"

"I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one, Wilbur," Malak admitted. "But if it's words you want me to use," she trailed off.

<Phe0niX> that cobblestone wall's got to be the second ugliest thing I've ever set my eyes on

<Phe0niX> don't worry

<Phe0niX> nothing compares to the green abomination that is your skin, Dream

<ItsFundy> LOL

"That is definitely not what I meant," said Wilbur, though he was laughing alongside both Tommy and Tubbo.

"Okay, everyone, come into the van," Wilbur ordered. "You guys are fully welcome to put armour once we begin, but right now it's not― what happened to the roof of the camarvan?"