Men of my Life

Beth's POV

This Valerio was causing me pain and his kisses were burning on my body. My struggles against his massive body was not enough. I sobbed, hoping Mark would come to save me.

“It hurts.” I cried.

I heard someone gasping and Valerio stopped. Even he heard it too.

“Someone was here.” He said while zipping his jeans. “Asshole ruined my mood.” He wore his t-shirt.

He was about to kiss me, but I leaned away. He said he loves me, but we don't force the person we love. He raped me, no matter if he finished it or not.

This action of mine angered him. He furiously grabbed my hair and pulled me forcefully into his kiss.

I fought.

Before, he could hit me, Tinker attacked him.

Who opened the door?

Someone saw us.

I took this opportunity to go to Mark then I heard bullets from my behind. In the same room.

I turned to see Tinker laid in the pool of her blood, motionlessly. She was hardly breathing and I could see, hope in my little puppy's eyes.

I hit Valerio but nothing affected him.

“I hate you,” I screamed and this affected him. His eyes softened.

“This bitch was.......”

“That bitch is mine. And you were hurting me.” I hit him again before holding up Tinker in my arms.

I can't lose her.

“I heard......” Mark was about to say, but he stopped and looked at Tinker in arms. He checked her breathing then he gave me an alarming look. “Victor, I want Williams to be ready.” He yelled and went outside.

“Please-save her.” I followed him. “She got shot.”

“Who shot her?” Mark asked.

“This bitch was......” Valerio was following us as well but I beat him and completed his statement.

“Saving me.” I finished.

“Williams will be ready. I am not waiting for any fucking ambulance.” Victor took Tinker and almost ran to his car.

“We are joining you,” Mark said to Victor. “Get the hell out of here, Rossi.” He shot glares at Valerio before leaving.

“We will talk,” I promised Valerio. “But later.” I cried. “You shot my Tinker.”

“It was an act of self-protection. Trust me, I know you love her.” He babbled out.

“Please not now,” I begged him.

“He can leave whenever he wants.” Mark intertwined our hands and lead us to his car. “She will be fine. Don't worry.” He assured me and kissed me.

His kisses eliminated all the traces of Valerio's touch. I need to tell him about what Valerio did.

He could misunderstand the situation.

“I want to tell you something,” I whispered, he heard and nodded.

“Later....” He started the car and drove to WILLIAM ANIMAL SOCIETY.

A huge campus surround by animals, doctors, students, people. What is this all? It looks like a hospital but then I can easily differentiate veterinary students and doctors.