Epilogue

Beth's POV

“If I were I would have already done that.” I heard the man who destroyed my life. His voice was full of amusement.

How could he be amused?

How the hell he could enjoy someone's misery!

“Watch me.” I challenged and cut my wrist. It's painful but I know it is worth it. I can't tolerate the life that was waiting for me. Death is an easier option.

He rushed toward me to take the razor away and dragged me to floor to hit my head on the floor.

“I am not like your lover. I will not tolerate your tantrums.” He growled.

I laid there and held my head due to the impact of the hit. I want to die. I need to die before he does anything worse.

“Bring them.” He roared. I heard him taking out his belt, phone and gun and locked them in a locker in front of me. “I have a wonderful gifts for you, Ms Bell.”

He opened the door and two scared kids walked into the room.

The girl looked like......

No.

This is a dream. It's not true.

I pinched myself to bring myself to reality but the sting was real. It is the reality. This scared girl walking in front of me with a toddler boy is none other than Ava.

Yes, She's Ava. She looks like a young Kate. I saw Kate's family photo.

Ava is alive.

But she looks scared. Malnourished. She's even hurt.

“Meet our son.” He scooped the toddler boy in his arms and brought him near me. “Abioye, she's your ma.” He cooed him.

The toddler boy looked scared. His heterochromic doe eyes were trying to control tears. One is blue and the other is grey.

He is my son. My baby. I always missed him. He looks one of the most beautiful thing, I have ever seen. I carried this beautiful boy inside me and wanted to hold him to make him feel safe but I couldn't.

“He's scared,” I whispered.

“He should be.” He looked proud.

“Let the kids go,” I begged. “I would anything.”

“That's what Cheryl said. But she broke her promise so killed her.” He shrugged off. And made Abioye sit on the bed. “Take care of him.” He ordered Ava. “Cheryl was Antonio's first wife. One of my whores. She was a captive here.”

“They are kids.” I cried out. “They don't......”

“Yes, but they will grow up soon.” He knelt in front of me. “Ava is Suri now. She is my hidden weapon. My siren. I wanted Elijah but his daughter is fine. She could satisfy me. Sometimes but not now.”

I slapped him. I know, this could lead to my death but I don't care. I already want to die. His thoughts are just evil like him.

“You are evil, Andrew.” I spit on him. “You framed me.....”

“Indeed.” He grabbed my jaw furiously. “Even I fuck my own sister to impregnate her. I can fuck you here in front of my son to teach him how to fuck a woman, but he doesn't understand anything. He's not even 3. But I assure you, I will make him worse than me.”

“Let them go.” I pleaded. “I will be as loyal as your dog.”

He laughed and went to kids. He tugged Ava's hair and threw her on the bed.